Beep Beep (Y/N)

(Y/N) POV

You take a deep breath, your eyes fluttering shut at the action. Inhale.....Exhale.....Inhale...Exhale. After a quick jog around the new town, you felt breathless.

"Me enamore- me ena-na-na-more....." Shakira's song played loudly from your earbuds. Deciding that you could do another few blocks before heading back home, you stood up and began jogging to Jackson Street and turning a right down in Kansas Street.

"Me Enamore....Me Enananamore...." You hummed happily in Spanish. You were fluent in Spanish, yes, but singing and listening to Spanish music was something you loved.

Going over a small bridge, the wood wet with rain, you felt a chill on your back. After Slowing down your jog, and unplugging one of your earbuds, you turn around. There, in all its glory a red balloon floated in place. Just where you had been not a moment too long.

"A red Balloon?" You whispered, spooking yourself by hearing your own voice. The red balloon slowly made its way to you, amusingly not floating away and staying in place.

You came to a halt, turning your body to the balloon. Once it was in front of you, it suddenly wanted to follow the laws of gravity and float away.

You pulled the string before it floated away, liking the balloon. Taking the balloon in your hands, you turned it over. A stickie note on it.

"Beep Beep (Y/N)" it read. You took a deep breath and looked around. Grabbing the stickie note and turning it over, you smiled.

"Welcome To Derry! ~ With Lots of Love, your Trusty Pal, Pennywise! The Dancing Clown" was written on the back, a huge heart below it.

You smiled even broader. You didn't know there was a circus in Derry. Giggling, you put the stickie note safe in your bra and wrapped the string of the balloon around your wrist.

You look around once more, trying to find this 'Pennywise' guy to thank. Seeing that there was no one in your sight, you sighed.

"Thank You!" You Yelled particularly to no one, but hoped that someone heard you. You plugged your earbuds back in and decided to continue your jog, turning left on West Broadway street.

"Home Sweet Home." You Smiled as you reached your house. The feeling of someone watching you crawled up your back and you visibly gulped.

"W-Whe-Where d-did y-yo-you g-ge-get t-tha-that?" An older man, probably around his Fifties commanded, his Stuttering obvious. Yay! Neighbours! You grinned.

"It was- er- um.....Given?" You didn't know how to phrase what exactly happened.The balloon floated towards me didn't exactly sound sane, or a good reply, so you left it at that.

"B-By W-Who?" The elder Male cursed under his breath, whispering what seemed to be- Tongue twisters?. You shake your head, shrugging the thought off.

"By- um" you were cut off when a Female, who seemed older than you- not by a lot, literally ran outside.

"Husband!" The woman said, her accent coating her words. She was English. The woman with grey flowing straight hair made her way to her husband.

"I-In A-a M-Mom-Moment Audra!" Your neighbour didn't stutter on his wife's name. How sweet. You gave a sympathetic smile and waved at the woman.

A/n

Hola Mis Inamoratos~
Did you enjoy?