*cue stained* Its been a whiiiiiile

It's so funny reading all these old rants. This hoe was so over dramatic back in the day and man, that feminist stage. Let us forget that, it never happened. I never had beef with anyyyyyone okay.

Man it's funny seeing how sad I used to be but now I'm happy. I'm really fucking happy. I have my friends, my lovely friends who I really fucking love for once. (Our star signs are very compatible for the first time so I have a feeling that's why we are all so nice to each other) they just make me feel all warm and happy and like they listen to me and like they really care about how I feel and how they make me feel. And I feel the same towards them. I have nothing bad to say about them. and I won't say anything bad about them because I'm out of that game now. Done. I'm not losing these wonderful humans.

Even though shits been going down lately I feel super duper. I look at myself and my family and my school life and I'm like: yeah this is who I really am and I fucking like it. I haven't felt like this for a while and it's really good. And when life is good you just want to tell everyone all the time. I feel like life is perfect. Even though there are many imperfections- but they mean nothing to me, those insignificant things they say don't effect me anymore because I'm happy with who I am and nobody can change that anymore. And it's fan fucking tactic .

I feel like I'm walking on air. Love it.

How can I not be happy when I have the sweetest lil puppy to cuddle everyday anyway