Black lives matter

It's so disgusting that police officers, people who are meant to PROTECT, think it's okay to take innocent lives. The innocent lives of black people. I honestly I am so shocked by this week. Shocked that America will still stand behind that fucking second amendment. Guns kill people. The only function they have are to kill. How can anybody defend that.

How can white people derail such an important movement such as black lives matter? All lives matter? Okay but right now most of you are acting like black lives don't matter? That is why they need this. Racism is a huge problem that white people can no longer deny. Trying to say that racism ended with slavery is like saying that starvation ended because one person was given food. It's bullshit.

If you think it's okay to take a life because someone is 'resisting arrest' then you need to re -evaluate your life. Philiando Castile was shit four times. Four. Do you know why he got pulled over? A broken tail light. His daughter was on the back of the car and his girlfriend in the seat beside him. He even told the officer he had a gun. Apparently the officer felt 'threatened' when he reached for his I.D. Even thought he told them he had a gun. And some of you sick pieces of shit are trying to say that is a valid reason to take someone's life. In America it is legal to carry a gun you dumb fucks. Funny how white people will defend guns when it's for them but then use them as an excuse to kill a black man. And the police officer SHOT him with a GUN. Honestly.

Alton sterling sterling was innocent. Resisting Arrest is something many white people do when they get arrested. They don't get floored and crushed by officers, they don't get fucking shot. But they seem to believe that because he was black he was a 'danger'. HE WASN'T DOING ANYTHING. I honestly cannot believe that people can justify that. Murder. How can it be seen as okay?

Black people deserve to be treated equally. America is fucked man. Alton and philiando didn't get any news coverage but as soon as some police officers get murdered the news are all over it? People want justice for them but what about the countless black lives the police take? Where are the white peoples then huh?

This has had me so damn angry this week. I'm so sick of how racist this world is. I don't want to be talking over the black people fighting for this I just wanted to let out my rage. I understand that I will never understand nor experience racism, however, I will always try to educate white people and change the way they see black people.

BLACK LIVES MATTER!