Jackson Imagine #1

Video is me 😂😂😂 (also it's how Jackson does it like in the imagine!)

Rolling your eyes you see your boyfriend of one year running around the store like a child, happily grabbing stuff.
"Jackson ! Stop running or you're going to fa-"
Right as you said that Jackson had tripped over a box stand with marshmallow bags in it and fell down knocking the box stand with all the marshmallows and squished all of them.

Jackson only began to laugh loudly, you sighed trying not to laugh and left the side of your cart walking over to him helping him up.
"I told you" you mumbled and began to giggle as you picked up all the squashed bags which were like only 5, putting them now on your cart seeing you have to buy them now since your boyfriend squashed the life out of those.

"I'm sorry babe I just wanted to get this .."
You turn to Jackson seeing him holding a bag of chips ....you gave him a look.
"Jackson what did you manager say? No chips put those back" you scolded so he wouldn't be yelled at by their manager for eating chips since they are put in a diet right now which you think is absurd since Jackson has a great body already.

Jackson glared letting out a frustrated groan and threw the bag of chips harshly into a random shelf making a loud bang and pretty sure broke every chip in there.

Jackson grabbed you hand pouting pulling you away from the junk food section and over to the blanket section since you recently both moved into an apartment together, you needed new bed sheets.

After a few minutes and arguing with Jackson on which blanket to pick.
It was either the one he wanted aka the pink Disney princess blanket or the one you wanted which was the yellow spongbob blanket.

"Let's get both " Jackson said happily giving you a kiss on the cheek you sighed nodding a small smile in your lips.
"You know I love you right ?" He asked you looking down at you since you were shorter than him with a loving gaze.
You grinned up at him, cheeks flushing instantly.
"I do, and I love you too Wang Jackson" you replied making him smile down at you genuinely.
"Ok good...because I got us plane tickets to go to China! My family really wants to meet you !" He explained happily you pulled him into an instant hug feeling really happy.
"Really? Thank you! I've been wanting to meet your family too...I want to thank your mother and father for raising such a wonderful man who I get to call my boyfriend that treats me right and is a real gentleman " you said kissing his lips feeling him grin in the kiss before pulling back.

"Yah! Babe stop " he whined, seeing a slight blush on his cheeks made you laugh then you froze remembering something.

"Jackson...."
"Yeah babe?"
"Where is the cart....full with our stuff?"
"Crap! Oh my stress!"
Jackson ran out like a mad man looking for your cart leaving you there laughing your butt off seeing him bump into a random lady knocking down her things as she scolded at him while he apologized many times picking up her things giving them to her and ran away again to get your cart.

You smiled looking down at your phone lock screen seeing a photo of you,Mark,and Jackson in halloween he was dressed as Mario, Mark was as Luigi and You as princess peach, Jackson was kissing your cheek while you were in mid laugh and Mark was just pouting looking up glaring at the both of you with his arms crossed on his chest.
You still remember when Youngjae took that picture that year.

How did I get so lucky? You thought turning off your phone seeing Jackson run back to you with the cart happily.
"Found it and I also found the BTS album we are getting it !"
You laughed and walked away with Jackson following behind you.....

SORRY IF THIS IMAGINE SUCKS ITS MY FIRST TIME DOING ONE! DONT JUDGE ME😭 I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I TRIED MY BEST! LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD ADD SOME OF THESE AS WELL IN THIS BOOK!🙏🏻