Mark #2

Super hero edition ;) let me know if I should do more of these with a different member next time !!💚 long chapter ahead!

Your POV.
I began running trying not to scream my lungs out clutching on to my backpack straps tightly hearing the footsteps follow after me.
"GET BACK HERE" I heard it's voice say, yes, it's I don't even know you can even call it an animal nor a human. It was like a mix of both, it had scales all over its face and body like a damn alligator mixed with a snake since it's younger looked like it but it had a deep voice almost sounding like a demon.

I didn't look back I just kept running mentally scolding myself for being too nice to think that thing was an old man who needed help this late at night. I had finished studying my collage exam at the library and was coming home when I saw that thing thinking they needed help only to find out they wanted to skin me alive !!
Next thing I know it jumps inhumanly quickly in front of me that's when I let out a bloody murder scream feeling it start to choke me holding me in mid air with just one hand.
I gasped for air feeling tears fall from my face please let me live, someone save me.
Like if god heard me, the thing was shoved inhumanly to the brick wall.
I gasped taking a big take of air as I fell to the ground harshly, I began to cry loudly seeing I couldn't move since my leg was grabbed by it, digging its nails in my legs making me yell out in pain feeling the blood fall from my leg.
It was a blur I saw a guy who was wearing a red and yellow suit. (*cough* the flash costume)
He was running way to fast to be human almost like a vampire from the movies!
I saw he was fighting that thing.
"Hey , it's not so nice to pick on someone who isn't your own size, over all a pretty lady isn't it?" The guy asked the thing sarcastically as he grabbed it by the neck body slamming it to the ground making a whole on the ground.
I dragged myself away wincing at the pain at my leg and gave up on moving and just laid there in pain,shaking, and crying my eyes out seeing everything unfold.
"I'm going to kill you" the demonic voice creature thing said to the guy punching him making him land by me with a huff.
He let out a groan "I knew I had to train a little more...ow" he mumbled holding his rib in pain I stared at him seeing somewhat of his face from the mask he wore over his head.
He looked at me making eye contact with me and gave me a cheeky smile.
"Don't worry about me ! I'm fine! Lovely night isn't it ha!" He said still holding his side. HoW CAn hE bE SMilInG aT thIs tIMe?!?!
I just stared at him before I felt myself get lifted up making me scream since I was grabbed by the wound in my leg.
"Oh crap! Forgot it was still here" I hear the guy say standing up.
I was hanging upside down being grabbed by the leg.
"P-please leave me alone !" I yelled out crying as it laughed.
"Oh no dear one , you are stupid for being too generous that you are now about to get killed. Goodbye" he said laughing evilly before I felt myself being thrown up 50 feet in the air then felt myself fall to my death while I screamed.
This is it, I'm dead.
Mid air I felt myself being caught making me gasp and look to see a handsome man in a red cape and blue suit. (*cough* Superman)
He gave me a grin " Don't worry I got you" he told me
He has brown hair , tan-ish skin, was well built and my did he have good thighs.
I felt him fly down as my mind was all over the place.
Am I dreaming? Is this real? This isn't supposed to be real, this only happens in movies or books ! What the he-
I was cut off from my thoughts when I felt him land on the ground but still held me bridal style by now I saw 5 other guys aside from the first two I saw.
The thing that tried to kill me was shot in the head by an arrow from a guy who wore a green hood over his head with a black mask on his eyes but I can see he has black hair and sharp jawline. (*cough* the arrow costume)

The other guy that stood by him was in a blue and red suit that had a spider in the middle of his chest, he had a nice butt, and his mask was off his head and was on his hand, he had a nice jawline and nicely styled hair. (Spider-Man if it wasn't obvious )
The other was in a all black suit and it seem to have cat ears, he had long legs and was skinny.(YALL KNOW I HAD TOO!! HE IS A BIG FAN OF THIS MOVIE SO I HAD TO MAKE IT HIM :D NO HATE PLEASE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN HIS LOVE FOR THIS MOVIE SERIOUSLY , ITS JUST A STORY AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHICH MEMBER THIS IS I WOULD LIKE TO ASK HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCk?)

One was in a red and gold metal suit (iron man) who stood next to a guy with a black cape and gray and black suit that had a yellow logo in the middle of his chest with a bat.
I was broken out of my thoughts when the guy with the arrow turn to the first guy I saw glaring at him.
"You just started doing this! You had to wait for us to come with you, you know you aren't as experienced as us. But no we found out through JYP you left without us knowing!"he scolded making the other dude look down.
"I was just trying to prove myse-"
"Well you didn't, you just proved you need to train more and that you're aren't ready to go by yourself!" He kept scolding at the poor dude.

I decided to say something " I'm sorry- uhm excuse me!" I said feeling small when all heads turn to look at me. My palms began to sweat and I began fidgeting with my fingers.
"I don't think you should scold at him, he basically saved my life. If it wasn't for him I could've been dead"
"You were already dead" the guy said glaring and that's when I glared back having enough.
"But I'm not? Why? Because that dude saved my life so did this guy over here, you shouldn't be telling someone what to do correctly when you yourself can't even keep track on his own team on where they go!"
"Oof" The guy in the Black mumbled quietly earning a smack from the dude with the spider symbol.
"JB she's right .." the guy with the spider symbol said to the dude who I've been glaring at.
'JB' let out a sigh taking over his hood running his hand throwing his hair as he put his bows back into their place.
"I know...Mark take her back to the base to get her checked up , guys let's go" JB said before putting on his hood again and running fast into The night I'm guessing back to the base.
"I'm yugyeom by the way or iron man" the guys introduced himself popping open his mask smiling at me before putting it back on and flying up away to the base after JB.
"I'm BamBam" the guy in the all black said before leaving.
"Hello! My name is Youngjae!" The guy with the bat said smiling brightly at me before running off.
"Jinyoung" the dude with the spider said before blasting webs out his hands- what the fuc- and he suddenly left quickly shooting webs on places swinging off buildings leavings.
The guy who was still holding me scoffed looking at Jinyoung.
"Show off! " he yelled out after him as he set me down on my feet as who I now know is named Mark came and carried me bridal style.
"And I! Am Jackson a.k.a the incredible man who flew in time to save you also known as Superman" Jackson said posing smiling cheekily before flying off.
I chuckled then winced as my leg began to sting.
"We better go stitch that up" Mark said looking at me, I nodded.
We stared at each other for a minute when I took off his mask so I can see his face.
"W-what are you doing?" He asked in shock as I saw his dyed black hair look messy making him look cute, as his jawline stood out but his cute eyes did too. He was handsome that left me in awe.
"I just want to see the face of the one who saved me, my name is y/n by the way " I replied before softly smiling seeing his whole face.
"Thanks Mark " I said before leaning kissing his cheek gently then put his mask on and now I can only see his eyes and mouth area.
He looked down at me his eyes becoming crescents as he smiled.
"Anytime y/n, I'll always be there when you need to be saved. think of me as your personal hero now" he said letting out his high pitch laugh before taking off in his inhuman speed to the base to clean my wound up.
I was in shock at first by how everything by us went so fast but it felt like I was in slow motion with him as he carried me.
"You are my hero" I said wrapping my arms around his neck nuzzling my face into his neck.
What I didn't know Mark was smiling at me the whole time slowly falling in love with me as I was with him.
And that's how our crazy adventurous love story began....

~~~
OMG I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD AND NOT TOO CRINGY !! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!! 💚

btw Blackpink got my wig snatched once again😭😭😭👏🏻