JB #7

Hear the song while you read this!

Your POV.

I smiled seeing some of  the boys run towards the beach chuckling slightly seeing Namjoon trip over a stick.

"You aren't gonna come with us noona?" Jungkook asked him being the only one who stayed behind along with Jimin.

"I can't sorry I have to go meet JB , by the way Jimin mom said to put sun screen to no forget!" I said then smirking towards my little brother who glared at me while blushing as Jungkook laughed at him.
"Hey ! You too Jungkook-ah! Not just Jimin, we don't want you guys with sun burns don't we?" I asked them raising an eyebrow as Jungkook stopped laughing and gave me a blank stare as Jimin began laughing now and pointing at him.
"Okay I really have to go now guys, your manager is picking you up later! Bye"
With that they waved goodbye as I pulled out of the parking space and began driving all the way to JB's dorm since he wanted to hang out today, since it was my day off from work which was being the dance choreographer for Kpop groups mostly I was always hired to tech EXO, BTS, NCT units, Wanna One, and Red Velvet.

When I arrived I went in up to his dorm , I didn't tell him that I was coming right now I wanted to surprise him. He told me to tell him when I would be coming but you see I didn't !

I walked in without knocking since the boys were already used to me waking in, except when I walked in there was no one.
I grew confused , I probably came too early, they probably were at practice.
I heard some shuffling going on in a room and I grew confused and began walking to wear it came from and I said Coco in the hallway , I smiled at the cute dog petting it head but it began tugging my sweater sleeve towards JB's room where I heard some noises coming from it.
I grew more confused and stood up properly pushing the door open and saw something no girl would want to see their boyfriend of 2 years without her.

There in the bed was JB and some girl...having sex.
I froze letting out small gasp which they somehow heard they turned around quickly covering themselves with blankets looking at me in shock, JB being the most shocked as I looked at him glaring with all my might feeling angry and sad at the same time. I felt very overwhelmed of the feelings I was getting.
" Y/N..." I only shook my head feeling hot tears slowly falling out my eyes.
"No it's fine , I'm sorry for interrupting please continue I only came to say ..." I spoke in sarcasm before looking over at JB wiping some tears.
"To day we..w-we are done, goodbye." I closed the door slamming it shut and began walking towards the living room where the door opened and 6 very happy guys came in.
"HYUNG ARE YOU DONE WRITING THE SONG?! WE JUST CAME BACK FROM THE INTER- noona?" BamBam cut himself off seeing me with so many tears falling from my eyes but anger written all over my face.
Oh so he told them he was ' writing a song' Yeah was the song done alright.

"Oh he finished the song alright " I spat seeing JB come out of his room with only his basketball shorts on and the girl was now fully dressed.
"Y/N Wait-" he tried to touch me but I moved away from him quickly, ew he was touching that girl for all I know she can have some disease. No thank you.
I only walked away from him and I saw the guys seemed to get the message upon seeing everything.
"Jaebum...what did you do?!" Mark asked him in a very serious tone giving him a cold hard stare.

"Not it's fine don't worry, we aren't together anymore, he can do as he wishes. I have to go anyways I have work to get too" I said wiping my dry tears pushing past Jackson and Mark.
I was out quickly of the door , I reached the elevator and went down.

After I left their dorm building I quickly drove to SM building after calling them saying I would like to work the whole week instead, they happily agreed and let me come in this week.

Ignoring all the calls I was getting from JB...maybe it was time for us to be over. I wasn't enough for him probably.

I cried pulling over on the road punching the steering wheel. Two years were just thrown away just like that, was my love by enough?
I screamed out my anger before punching the steering wheel again.
I just sat there crying in the car seeing it start to slowly rain almost as if it was matching with my mood.

I heard a knock on my window and I looked up to see...

JB

But I dared not to look at him and put my car on drive as he began to knock more on my window.
"Open the window please ! Y/N" I heard him yell I looked at him for a brief second seeing tears falling but I only shook my head then drove away from him towards work. Seeing him standing there from the review mirror pulling on his hair screaming while crying.
I closed my eyes for a quick second then wiped my tears and kept driving to work.
And kept repeating the same thing in my head
Don't look back....
Don't . Look . Back.

IM SORRY IF THIS SUCKED I TRIED TO MAKE A SAD ONE FOR Y'ALL SINCE THE OTHER WERE HAPPY ENDINGS! I KNOW MY BOY JB IS GOOD BOYFRIEND MATERIAL BUT I HAD TO MAKE HIM THE CHEATER HERE HEHHE SORRY FOR ALL THE JB STANS😂 should I make more? I already finished doing all the members but tell me if you want me to do more here!! Don't forget to vote and comment 💓