chapter 9

Magenta had made egg on toast. Laura was helping Ricky eat and she was very happy, complete with laughter and the brightest smile she had ever formed. Ricky ate more properly than he did when he was Rocky Horror, he chewed with his mouth closed. LP sighed, joining the others for breakfast. 

"Thank you, Mom." Miracle smiled at the red-headed woman once her plate was pushed to her.

Magenta felt her three hearts flutter and goosebumps around her body once she heard Miracle call her 'Mom'. She put her hand on her chest and her arm around Miracle, releasing a delicate sigh. "You're velcome, sveetie." she said, nearly crying.

Miracle half closed her eyes, enjoying the hug. Janet's hugs had always been a bit cold and stiff, even when she was younger wereas Magenta's was gentle and warm. 

LP sat and adjusted herself. "Ya know, I never did want to become princess or Queen of Transsexual. I never really fit in back there, I'm allergic to makeup, own no fishnet stockings or high heeled pumps." LP felt nonconformist. Almost every Transylvanian had fishnet stockings if not among those things. Even Riff Raff wore stockings with his General uniform. 

"Well, when we return to Earth, you can come with us." Riff told her. 

"Vell, makeup isn't necessary on Earth," Miracle smiled at LP. "Especially when people have natural beauty."

Laura had soon finished her breakfast, smiling at the group around her. "So, we're in space?" she asked. She sounded more interested than worried for an Earthling in the situation. 

Ricky also finished his breakfast, gave a childish smile. He didn't know about space, but seeing Laura smile made him feel at ease.

"Yes, but we're going back for a little while," LP replied, pushing her glasses back. "The coordinates to Earth need time to recharge in the castle basement where the controls are. They are a bit more complicated for what you folks may be used to, but in a matter of time and energy, we shall return to the third planet from the sun, ihabitated by strange creatures like humans and animals."

Everyone glanced at Little Precious. She seemed a lot smarter than she looked. She was even the daughter of the one who claimed to be the creator of Rocky, but was not. LP looked at them sheepishly and smiled nervously.

"I studied the instruction manuel to this castle and other science things to get used to living around here when we didn't attend to the Earth culture at the beginning of the week called: Church," LP added. "Aunt Magenta, don't you and Uncle Riff Raff have relatives that live somewhere on Earth and pose as celebrity Earthlings?"

"Distant cousins." Riff Raff nodded. He seemed to be indifferent of them being celebrites on Earth.

"Yes, Cosmo and Nation." Magenta agreed. She then took the plates when everyone had finished to return quickly to keep in conversation.

"You're related to celebrities?" Laura leaned forward, beaming. "That is so cool!"

Miracle pulled her purple robe closer around her as she was a little cold. She smiled at hearing some more about her family.

"They're doctors," LP explained to Miracle. "I only met them a few times when my Daddy would go out for an evening and Aunt Magenta and Uncle Riff Raff would bring Cosmo and Nation over to meet them. Nation's so sweet and pretty," she smiled in midsentence. "She's the closest thing, besides Aunt Magenta, I've had as a mom. Unfortunately, they've been out of work lately because they don't have a nurse anymore, their old one quit."

Ricky turned to Laura, putting a hand on her hand, as if to tell her she should become a nurse. She was so sweet and caring toward him, she might work out as a good one.