chapter 11

Laura had Magenta in their old room. Laura had put Magenta in a gray dress that was calf length and had long sleeves with a wide neckline, but still modest and Magenta picked out matching gray heels. Laura then sat Magenta down and was about to tame Magenta's wild hair.

"Vhat's vrong with my hair?" Magenta whined as she was getting pampered.

Laura smiled as she brushed Magenta's hair. "Nothing's wrong, but it needs to be a little tamer." she happily assured.

"At least you are not sheering..." Magenta mumbled, feeling twinges around her body as Laura combed through her wild, frizzy tangles in her endless hair.

Laura combed gently, but with enough force to get the tangles out. Soon, she had made Magenta's hair slightly smoother, still curly and it wasn't as sticky out. 

Magenta smirked a bit, seeing her new hairstyle. "It's okay, I guess..." she then heard laughter from the other room. "Something better be good out there!" she nearly snapped, getting up from her spot with Laura.

Laura followed her and looked out the door. Once they came out, she giggled to see the sight of the girls with Ricky. 

"He's stronger than he looks." LP remarked about Ricky as she was carried with Miracle.

"Vhat is so funny?" Magenta demanded, she sounded very impatient today. Probably because it's early in the morning on Earth. 

Miracle turned her head to look at her mother as they passed. "Hi Mom, bye Mom!" she said as Ricky sprinted from Magenta's shout.

"Isn't that sweet?" Laura put a hand on Magenta's shoulder. "They're having fun!"

Magenta sharply sighed. "It is too early in the morning for fun... Zis is usually vhen ve vork... I have to dust... Riff has to work in the lab... I need a nap..."

"You can have a nap in here if ya want. I'll watch over Ricky and the girls!"

"Thank you, Laura. I'll see you a little later."

Laura went after the girls and Ricky as Magenta plopped herself down on the couch to take a little cat nap. LP shook her legs to adjust being back on the ground and stretched herself. "Can we go outside?" she asked, sounding eager to leave and have an adventure. She turned to Laura as the light brown haired woman came. "Laura, can we go outside?"

Laura looked between the two. "I guess we can." she said with a smile. These girls were just too cute to say no to.

"Vell, I'm up for it." Miracle said, shaking out her own legs with her rebellious streak popping up. 

Ricky clapped happily. 

"YAAAAAY!" Miracle and LP cheered.

"Do I have to wear a leash though?" LP suddenly frowned, remembering her father's policy. He was so overprotective of her that he forced her to wear a leash and he'd go out with her to make sure she wouldn't get hurt or lost. Earth people weren't like Transsexual people and he often told her they were dangerous.

"Vhy vould you need a leash?" Miracle asked, tilting her head at LP.

"Daddy says someone could take me away." LP frowned remembering of not being able to leave Frank's sight.

"No, you won't need a leash, sweetie," Laura giggled. "You just need to stay close is all."

Ricky smiled at her.

"Thanks, Laura." LP smiled half way. Sure, she didn't like change, but this could be an exception.

Miracle looked at LP and down. She then smiled and linked arms with her. "If ve valk like this, then ve von't lose each other."