chapter 3

As the transvestite left to his lab, Brad, Janet and Miracle were encountered by a few of the strange characters of the castle they were visiting. The dark-haired girl around Miracle’s age pointed to a soaking Brad, Janet, and Miracle, making the hunchbacked male, maid female and pink haired female step forward and dry them up. The pink-haired girl watched as the remaining residents dried the family and took their clothes from them as they were soaking from the rain outside. 

“Brad!” Janet exclaimed, aghast that someone would undress her.

“It’s alright Janet,” Brad replied as he was getting undressed himself. “We’ll just play along for now and pull our aces when the time is right.” He then glanced at Miracle, who was looking calm as she was undressed by the pink-haired girl.

The pink-haired girl looked slightly surprised and impressed by Miracle’s underclothes. “You have good taste.” She complimented.

Instead of a bra and underskirt like Janet, Miracle was wearing a pair of lacy black underwear and a top of dark fabric to cover her chest a bit over her stomach is slightly see-through. She seemed calm and offered a small smile. “Thank you.” She said, softly.

“C-Careful Aunty Columbia, not so rough, Uncle Riff Raff, Aunt Magenta, I saw that!” the dark-haired girl said in a shaky tone of voice. She then went to the blonde girl. “I’m sorry; they are just so strange…”

“It is okay,” Miracle shrugged with a smile. “I feel fine this vay.” She sounded happy that a girl her age group was actually talking to her.

Janet tried to cover her stomach, not wanting to show it, especially in front of a bunch of strangers. 

“You’re very lucky to go up and visit Frank’s laboratory,” Columbia commented, collecting the clothes with the girl. “Some people would give their right arm for the privilege!”

“People like you?” Brad asked.

Columbia laughed, and then dropped their clothes. “I’ve seen it!”

Magenta grinned at them and pushed Brad and Janet, not allowing them to come after their discarded clothes. They all met Riff Raff as he was at the elevator, drinking a bottle of booze as the clock chimed once more. Has it really been an hour already? 

The dark-haired girl wanted to give the clothes back to the kind strangers, but Magenta grabbed her wrist and shoved her in with the others. “Come along, Little Precious, your father doesn’t like to be kept vaiting,” Magenta elbowed her with the guests. “SHIFT IT!” 

“Claustrophobia kicking in…” the dark-haired girl wheezed.

Riff Raff dropped the bottle once he had a glass full of the drink. He then joined them inside the elevator to go up to the lab as instructed. 

Vhat a vaste of vine, Miracle thought to herself, seeing the bottle mess. Her emerald eyes widened as they were going into a pink laboratory, ignoring Brad and Janet’s conversations with Riff Raff and Columbia about Frank. 

Magenta pushed everyone out as the dark-haired girl went out and caught some fresh air. She looked a little sick to be pushed to the back surrounded by closed spaces. Riff Raff approached Frank, now wearing a green lab coat and holding pink gloves. He looked more serious than he had when he sang for everyone as the party-goers were standing over top of them, watching and waiting. 

“Magenta, Columbia,” Frank called to the girls; both came from their names called. “Go assist Riff Raff.” He added as the strange man handed the glass of alcohol to him.

“Daddy?” Little Precious called.

“It’s Dr. Furter when you’re in the lab, darling.” Frank said to his apparent daughter.