chapter 12

Riff soon had come with Magenta to where the group was. "Little Precious... Miracle..." he said, a slight warning tone in his voice.

Cosmo looked up in surprise as he saw the Vitus siblings. "Oh, look Nation..."

"I see Cosmo." Nation replied.

LP looked up at them, squeezing Nation's hand. "Riff Raff... Magenta..." she said, delicately.

"It is time to go home girls, I mean it." Magenta said, strictly.

Miracle looked at her parents with wide eyes. She didn't meet their gaze. "Yes, Mom..." she whispered.

Laura and Ricky looked at the Vitus siblings, looking pale and sheepish.

"You live with Magenta and Riff Raff?" Nation looked down at LP.

"Yes, and they need to come home now." Riff said.

LP looked scared and hid behind Nation for protection. "Are we in trouble?" she asked, sounding like a frightened toddler. 

"I guess it's time for you two to get home," Cosmo said quietly. "Thank you for coming to the TV Station."

Miracle offered another weak smile, thanking Cosmo and Nation, going to her parents. "Have a good time, Laura and Ricky."

Laura and Ricky nodded, saying goodbye. They would never live in the castle again. They would come visit, but that would be it. No more Columbia the Groupie and Rocky Horror the creation. 

"Don't worry," Nation said softly to LP as she was forced to leave. "If you need to talk at all sweetie, you know where I am."

LP smiled daintily at her, then followed the domestic and handyman to get back home. Cosmo waved then turned to Laura and Ricky to set them up to start working for and with them. Maybe now they could attract people to the station easier. After the girls followed Riff and Magenta home, they were now in the lab to debate on officially bringing Frank back to life or not. They had the power and everything to do it, it was just up to LP whether he should come back or not.

"Daddy's coming back!" LP whispered in excitement. "I wonder if he'll be any different like Laura and Ricky?"

Magenta looked down at the princess, then unsure back at Riff. "You don't think...."

"I don't know." Riff looked at her.

"Can I have a lie down?" Miracle sounded distant and had become paler than her mother.

Riff nodded and allowed his daughter back to her room. 

"Of course, sveetie," Magenta added. "Ve need some alone time with your new friend anyvay. Do you need anything, though? Tea? Soup?"

"No, thank you, Mom, see you later, LP." Miracle shook her head softly, then left the lab.

LP shuffled her feet, looking up at Riff. "I'm sorry we took so long, they gave us a tour, and--"

Riff looked at LP, his face stern but not nasty. "You were grounded, Princess, you weren't meant to go out until it was over." his voice was rising and not so soft.

"I'm sorry..." LP said lowly, looking down at the floor. 

"You need to respect those older than you and their rules!" Magenta said sharply. "Now, ve love you, you're our good friend's daughter, and ve don't vant you hurt or in trouble!"

"Yes, Aunt Magenta..." LP said softly, feeling hurt inside.

Riff Raff gave a tiny sigh. "It's because we care, princess." he looked at the clock and glared back at her. "Go to your room until dinner, we'll discuss more then."