Chapter 9 Doctors Appointment

Chapter 9  Doctor’s Appointment

5 Months Pregnant

“Mandy hurry up were going to be late.” Chad yelled from the bottom of the stairs. He’s super hyped up today because today is the day he will find out the sex of the baby.

Three months have gone by since Jessie and I had our fight. Jess hasn’t said one word to me since the fight. Every time I try to talk to her she will just turn her nose up and walk the other way as if I had never even said one word to her. I had tried to apologize many times but she just isn’t listing. I know I was in the wrong when I didn’t tell her that I was going shopping for my baby crib. But in my defense I was shopping with the father of the baby, and she may be my best friend or was, but Chad is the father and he will always have a part in this little happy accidents life.

On top of not talking to me she has turned what little friends I had against me, they are all on her side and won’t talk to me either. I was so thankful though when she didn’t breath a word to anybody about my pregnancy. I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be able to hide it because I have already gained 20lbs. My belly now looks like I have a cantaloupe hidden in there. I felt the baby move about two weeks ago but Chad still hasn’t got to experience the feeling because the baby’s kicks are light, it only feels like a flutter to me.

The first time I had felt the baby kick I had to look it up because I wasn’t for sure that was what was actually happening, but sure enough after three or four days of flutters in my stomach I was positive that the baby was kicking.

“Mandy, jeez are you even alive up there lets go!” Chad yells again I can’t help the giggle that escapes my lips at how excited he is.

“I’m coming down now!” I shout while heading down the stairs. As I round the bottom step Chad takes me into his arms and whispers in my ear. “How are you feeling this morning beautiful?”

“Well to be honest I kind of feel like a whale. I didn’t get much sleep last night because your child is starting to kick a lot harder then it was a week ago.” I say with a smile.

“Well trust me when I say this, Mandy you defiantly don’t look like a whale, your are the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen.” He said with a smile as he gave me a quick peck on the lips. “Do you think the baby is kicking hard enough for me to feel it yet?” he asked

It had been the question that came out of his mouth every time I mention the baby kicking. He was so anxious  to feel the baby kick it was almost driving me crazy. “yes actually I’m positive you will be able to because when I had my hand on my belly last night the baby kicked it.” I said with a huge grin on my face knowing that this news had already made his day.

“Seriously, is the baby kicking right now!” he asked with a huge grin on his face.

“nope, sorry but I think are little peanut is sleeping. But as soon as it wakes up and starts going to town on my stomach I promise your name will be the first thing that comes out of my mouth.” I said while kissing him and walking out to the car. “C’mon Chad were going to be late.” I said in the same whiney tone he has used earlier while trying to get me downstairs. He just chuckled and followed me out the door.