Chapter 5 : Short stay ward

After an hour Sophie seemed to be getting better, She was admitted to a short stay ward within the hospital and was told in 8 hours if her body had not relapsed into the state it was earlier she could go home by a nurse. 

A doctor walked into the room holding a sheet which seemed to look like the different test results that she had done upon arriving in the hospital.  He informed Sophie that what had happened was a seizure from an unknown cause, and handed over medication for someone to administer to her if she were to have another seizure, the doctor also mentioned to her it was very unlikely for her to have another seizure. And it was okay if a person were to have one seizure in their life.

He also corrected the nurses words and  said Sophie could go home in an hour due to the nature of her seizure, and for now he would find her own room by herself as she needed a dark room to rest her eyes , and most patient's in the hospital wouldn't want lights off at 4 pm in the afternoon  the doctor left to see the receptionists computer to see the available rooms

Five minutes later he returned to take Sophie to her room. Sophie was helped by her doctor, Christian and a nurse Debbie into a wheelchair, as even hours after her bodies legs were not up to walking. After she was in the wheelchair the nurse left and the doctor braced his hands on the wheelchairs handles, took the brakes off and begun to push it down many corridors until He arrived at a room saying Short Stay H4, there lay a made bed ready for Sophie to be helped onto. Christian helped a very apologetic  Sophie onto the bed, as she believed another human should not be having to do such simple tasks for her.

Her phone buzzed

ASHELY: hey cuzzie I know you didn't reply earlier which I know is understandable, how are you doing now? Are you still in hospital?whats wrong or as you would say whats not right?

SOPHIE REPLIED hey ash, sorry I didn't reply as you know what my days been like, I'm still in hospital now I can't really walk, and I've got a huge headache,the doctor (btw his name was Christian, and he was handsome looking, but not for me of course you know who I like lol) Anyway the doc said I had a seizure from an unknown cause

ASHELY: OH SHIVVERS I hope you feel better soon (of course you would still point out cute guys in scenarios like this lol)

SOPHIE: Thanks ash love ya