CHAPTER 18: The last day of hospital

As it became the morning , sophie began to daydream about both Sean and  Ben ( who was also mentioned earlier in the story) . She couldn't help it, even though she knew both Ben and Sean were to good for her. She wondered what her future would hold if she ended up with either of them , but she knew she wouldn't , after all Ben had an amazing girlfriend , and Sean well he was way to sporty and popular to even realise Sophie existed , especially since he had never properly met Sophie . Her daydream was really really weird it consisted of her re meeting seans parent eric and lisa , at a time when she wasnt as sick as she had been the past little while , it also consisted of what a wedding would look like with ben , although she thought these would only ever been in her dreams

Her day dreams lasted roughly an hour and were interupted as she was called by a nurse , she was been returned to the room she was in the day before as meg was walking through the corridor , tears run down both meg and sophies eyes as they saw each other , Sophie being weak still was unable to walk long distance but was finally out of bed slowly walking with the help of a nurse , Sophie and Megs mums watched on to sophie and meg as they said a bittersweet goodbye , as they both were finally able to go home , there mums couldnt believe how two people who hated hospital and were in there the same ammount of time for diffrent problems could become so close . Both of them the day before could not walked unaided , but they both walked alone through the double doors of the highly guarded childrens ward by themselves waving goodbye to the nurses , meg and sophie hugged each other once more and walked diffrent ways . Both to never see each other again.

The journey home would begin again for sophie , sophie hoped to return to school tommorow as she missed everyone , the car ride home consisted of her dreaming of what tommorow would consist of and weather or not she would be able to go to school or not.

Soon after she arrived home and all she wanted to do was have a shower but her cats had completly diffrent plans , so did her brothers her whole family had missed her , she spent half an hour dividing her attention beetween her brothers questions and the cats wanting attention ,until she got a major headache from all the noise and it became all to much she just wanted to escape it all , however she could , she wasnt used to even the noise of the television anymore she cried her headache was to much , her mum decided it was a good time for her to have a bath as the bathtub was away from all the noise , oth the other side of the house.

Once sophie had jumped in the bath she began to daydream again , this time only about ben , about weather or not she would even get a chance to be with him , or would she forever be jelous of his amazing girlfreind , she so badly wanted to be with him , she wished she had told him she liked him earlier , before he had this girlfreind , yes they were freinds but sophie wanted morre than that but that was neve going to happen thought sophie. Dreaming of how things would look like if they did have the chance to be together . 

What felt like minutes after she had hopped in the bath her mum was yelling at her threw the door asking weather or not she was okay or not as she had been in the bath for over an hour , she said yup im getting out and going to bed now mum goodnight.

Minutes after she was out of the bath,changed , and was in bed falling asleep 

Ps: thanks to everyone whos still reading ,especially the  couple of friends  i know in real life that ive let read this