Chapter 4:Hospital Arrival

Soon after Eric was reversing the ambulance into the unloading bay ready to rush Sophie in for the tests she much needed.At this point, Sophies phoned buzzed a text came through from her cousin

Ashley: hey I was told after you left biology you were sent to the hospital is this true?

Sophie not having the time or energy to reply she ignored the text which was very unlike her. At that moment Eric unlocked the back door of the ambulance and swung them open quickly hoping onboard to unload sophies bed as at this point there was still no chance of her walking in without giving the floor a hug , her body was as useful to walk, as an overly intoxicated person, although Sophie had never touched alcohol in her life ,this had nothing to do with alcohol . Eric got her inside the emergency doors and onto the bed by himself, I have to say, one strong man, he is lifting a 65kg human onto a bed by himself.  As sophie lay there half out of the world eric took care of her as she was his own child tucking a then fifteen-year-old teenage girl into bed.

He then saw his wife, also an ambulance officer in Sophie's small community. They made each other laugh. Although Sophie thought nothing of it other than she had just seen her crushes mother. 

Eric then was called over to a triage nurse, to answer questions about sophie , his patient. He answered them nicely without embarrassing Sophie anymore than she was.

After filling out forms and answering questions it was decided it was best to put Sophie in the Children's Ward rather than the Teens ward due to her current mental state. With a swipe of a card, eric opened the doors into a room that seemed to be full with mostly crying sick babies

Eric helped settle Sophie in and just before sophies mum arrived he said don't worry I won't tell sean whats happened okay.Sophie couldn't remember what she had said and didn't have time to ask what either as her mum had just entered the room.Eric said goodbye I hope you feel better soon as he left to go attend to another Sick or Injured patient.