Chapter 24 - Life Changer

She sat down with her cousin , aswell as one of her freinds, they were talking and eating , pretty much a normal day,it was near the end of lunch and halfway through eating her biscut Sophie fell backwards , even though she was sitting , this wasnt a good sign at all her friends shouted at her to make sure she was okay , although she clearly wasnt because she didnt even reply . Within momments of them yelling , and her not responding her eyes rolled back , and she begun violently shaking , her cousin comforted her while her friend sprinted to the office , to get more help, and instruct someone to dial emergency services . Sophie quickly came back to reality and realised what had happened when she was sourtounded by a swarm of people.

Within minutes the ambulance arrived it was almost become a routine for Sophie they stablized her , chucked her onto the stretcher bed and the the ambulance doors shut , she almost knew exactly what was going to happen next  , So she protested against the ambulance officer , as she didn't want to go to the hospital, Although at this point she had no idea , or never would have even thought that this descion would have a major impact in her futre. 

Eventually the ambulance officer  compromised  that they would preform and ecg and if it came back with any big abnormalities she would have to go to hospital but if it came back clear she could just go to the doctors - then possibly home , it only came back with slight abnormalities so  they took her to the doctors, as the ambulance left the school gates she never thought to think that would be the end to her last day at that highschool, there was no goodbye hugs or anything infact there wasnt any goodbyes at all .

Once arrived at the doctors the ambulance officers and the doctor both informed sophie that because her ecg wasnt completely normal she ran the risk of having to go to the hospital again later that night if she were to have another seizure although that would be unlikely and she could go home and rest for now.....