Chapter 26 - Final

4 month's later.......

Sophie woke up nervous as she was finally healthy enough to return to school,for her this day was exciting, she had missed everything, as she had been isolated within 4 months she had only seen one person other than family .

even though she knew it was not her old school that she would be returning to and that it would be a new school triple the size of what she was used to ,and that she only knew one person there , whereas she knew like everyone at her old school she popped on her new uniform , just as she used to , got herself ready, and walked out the door. Everything felt the same as it used to

Although She was terrified to begin with but as soon as she walked in the gates she fell in love with the school, even though she missed her old school she couldn't focus on that as seizures had closed that door of her life and opened this one . She was now at the school where sean went to , which she could never have imagined happening as that school was way bigger and better than the school that she had attended the past three years .

It took many days for sophie to settle in but she did, and she'll ALWAYS remember her past and old school.But she is happy she is alive , and she couldn't have ever imagined seizures causing this sort of stuff in her life but it did.

But the one thing Sophie will allways remember is the help of eric and lisa and all the other ambulance officers that kept her alive so that she is able to continue experiencing the gift of life.

The End

I hope you enjoyed this one of a kind true story i wrote