Chapter 15 Day 2 Hospital

As sophie awoke the sun was blinding her as it shone through the windows , within minutes of sophie waking up she had another seizure the emergency button was pushed , a crowd of doctor surrounded sophie each trying to do there part to keep her alive with wires running everywhere and oxegan slowly being turned up it was a huge mess , this was when it was decided she was in the wrong ward and quickly rushed her over to the Children's Ward High Observation Unit . Out of all honesty i dont think the doctors had much hope in Sophie surving .

But after a while she managed to finally pull through , and soon was moved to a general childrens ward where she met another teenage girl who was also admitted the day before although she was admitted on a little less serious circumstances (she couldnt walk because of back pain if you guys were wondering which i doubt you were )

Sophie Asked "whats your name "

She replied Meg

Sophie said "nice to meet you meg , why are you here"

Meg replied "i was bought in yesterday by a ambulance , i thought itd be more scary than it was but Lisa , the lady who took me was really really nice "

Sophie said " oh i know her i met her the other day , bit awkward actually lol, i know her son , well know isnt the right word , hes actually my crush, but that didn't matter then as i just needed someone to save my life ...."

Meg replied "wow really , why are you here anyway ?"

Sophie said casually " vie just almost died a few times within the past few days from seizures , and i was moved from adults ward , to high observation children's ward and now im here "

Meg said " isnt it very scary for you "

Sophie said "yes but i have trust in god hat im only going up to god when im needed , and if im needed soon i know everything will be okay , as ill be in heaven awaiting my family "

Meg replied "wow you have a heck of a lot of positivty for someone who looks very sick at the momment "

Sophie said "yeah i have to be anyway wanna play uno "

Meg replied "sure "

Sophie got up and walked to the side of megs bed and then they played uno until sophie felt very busy so , she sat on the end of megs bed hoping for no more seizures as they played many games of uno. After an hour dinner came round so sophie returned to her bed to eat dinner but before long things took a turn for the worse , her curtain was flung shut by a crowd of doctors who once again piled her with a oxegen mask ,medicines , and covered her body in a shambled mess of cords , in the last ditch attempt to save her life , from across the curtain you could here another nurse comforting meg as she feared she was going to lose the freind she had just met .

Things defiantly didnt look the brightest for sophie although the couldn't tell meg this , as meg looked towards sophies curtain it was flung open just as it were closed and sophie was rushed out of the room just like when she left the adults ward , the nurse comforting meg that sophie would eventually return to the room once she was stable , but for now she needed to be in the high observation unit again , but most likely would return to the ward in the morning , and for now she would just have to get the rest she needed for her back and not to worry about sophie to much she would be fine eventually.

As the night went by hours later meg finally dozed of to sleep after all she was so worried as to weather sophie would survive or not...