Chapter Nine

Adams pov

The concert was going to be in three days. That gives me enough time to get everything ready for the concert. It also gives me enough time to get myself, and my thoughts together. 

My thoughts are all jumbled up. First, I'm mad about Niaomi making me leave Max, and being one of the causes for Max's death. But then on the other hand, I'm grieving over her death. Did I ever really move on from her? Did I ever really come to that point in time that I did not love Niaomi?

And then with me wanting to join Three Days Grace. Would they let me join? Would they allow me to be in the band again? 

Will they ever forgive me? 

Neil's pov

I'm worried about Adam.  I haven't talked to him in days. I knew something was up with him making a Remember Maxie concert. But, is he going to do something that he was going to regret? 

There was a time that I didn't have to worry about what Adam did. There was a time that he was in Three Days Grace, and I could keep an eye on his problems. 

Back then, I knew about Adams drug problems. I warned him about what was going to happen. I warned him that he was going to get sick, and that it would only get harder in trying to quit. 

I kept an eye on how many times he would do drugs, and every time I caught him with drugs, I warned him over and over again. 

Our song 'Over and Over' was writen about Adams drug problem. 

Speaking of problems, I needed to tell Maxie's parents and brother about what happened to her. I needed to tell them that Maxie commited suicide. 

...................

I called the prison that Max's parents and brother was at to tell them about Max's death. After a long conversation, they said that they didn't care about Max's death. They said that she was no child of theirs after she made them go to prison. 

She wasn't concidered a child ever since the day she was born. 

Authors note

I know i know another short chapter. I just dont know what to put into the story. i have an idea, but i dont know how i will put it into the story. i will try to make the next chapter longer. 

i know that i dont update much, but its because im focusing on the last marking quarter of school, and softball has been  really busy. 

thank you for sticking with me this far.