Chapter sixteen

Adams pov

After Black Veil Brides performed, I walked out of the venue. I didn't want to see Neil telling me I made a mistake, Barry telling me what were you thinking, Brad saying are you really giving up. I'll just tell them that I'm tired. I'm tired of everything. I'm tired of giving up.

Halfway out of the venue, I heard someone calling my name.

"Adam! Wait!" I turned around to see Andy from black veil brides. I thought to myself, what do you want?

"You helped her you know. She wasn't happy before you meet her. She was miserable, scared. You saved her. With your music and by stopping to pull that guy off of her. You made her happy, even when you weren't there. Your music made her happy. Your voice, your message. She understood your pain because she had a pain of her own. You two are more alike then any one else at this concert, because you shared the same pain. So don't lose it. " He said.

He turned around and started to walk away.

"Lose what?" I said, calling after him.

He turned around and started walking backward, his arms spread out beside him.

"Your voice, your message, your music. And Adam, Max loved you. You could clearly see it when she was alive." He turned around again.

I watched him walk away, and thought about what he said.

Andy was right. I can't quit music, because that was one thing what Maxie and I shared.

We expressed our pain in our music. And by making music, I'm remembering Maxie.

She may be gone forever, but she hasn't left my heart.