Revenge - Hans (Chapter 5)

I'm finally out. All that time plotting in that jail cell and I'm finally out. I must say, I did have fun mixing those chemicals and potions in there. Now I myslef have a power as well, fire power that is. Because you know what beats ice? That's right, fire does. Now love won't be the only thing that thaws. She will too, as will her ice powers. That queen will pay for what she has done to me.

My family didn't even notice I was gone, they didn't care I was gone either. They just continued to ignore me. Elsa hurt me on a physical and emotional level. She broke the bonds even more with my parents and twelve older brothers, and, worst of all, she hurt my feelings. I'm a delicate price who doesn't deserve to have his feelings hurt. I should be King of Arendelle. She doesn't deserve to be the queen.

I'll kill her with my new fire power, and this time I won't fail. Then I'll take Anna and have her be my lovely wedded wife. I'll just kill that ice man with my fire powers, easy.

Now that I've been freed and returned to Arendelle, I just have to cause as much distruction as possible.  This will definitely get the queen and the naive little princess out here to try and stop me.

"Muahaha," I diabolically laughed watching the nearby tree I set on fire burn, rubbing my gloved hands together. I too had a power to hide now. I watched the citizens of the kindom run in dismay. They would not be expecting what was to come.

I removed my right glove and shot a trail of fire at another tree. Again, it burst into flames, fell over, and made a large exploding sound, as more people ran around in fear. I loved the sound of thier shrieks.

Elsa still hadn't come outside yet. I had to kick it up a knotch. I began shooting fire at the opened gates. This time, I took off both my gloves and used twice the fire power. Just as the gate began to melt, the castle servent, Kai, came running outside.

"Stop!" he yelled. "By order of the queen, I comand you to stop!"

I stopped for a moment to scoff. Elsa was too scared to come outside to tell me herself. "I won't stop until I hear the orders from the queen herself," then proceeded to melt the gates some more.

 "She does not wish to see you."

"Well I wish to see her." I pushed Kia aside and stormed into the palace. I pounded on the front door. "Open up!"

The door knob began to turn. It opened with a snowman standing in the frame. "Hi, I'm Olaf!" he greeted with a warm smile.

"Out of my way!" I yelled, shooting fire at his feet. He yelped in pain, but he didn't melt. His little snow cloud prevented him from ever melting. But I didn't care about the little snowman. "Tell me when the queen is!" I demanded.

"Oh she's in her room reading," he said innocently, having no idea who I was or what I was going to do.

I stomped down the hallway, opening up every door. Eventually, I opened the door to her room. She gasped in suprise, "Hans! What are you doing here?" she asked, closing her book and placing it on her night stand. "I thought I said I never wanted to see you again."

"Well, your majesty," I bowed mockingly, "my time in prison is up. I have returned to reclaim my throne, and be the king on Arendelle."

"I don't think so," she said removing her glove. But, before she could use her ice power, I removed my glove. She shot her powers then I shot mine. The fire deflected the ice. She looked at the mini explosion the two forces made in the middle, wide eyed, and stopped. She became weak in the knees and almost colapsed.

"Suprise," I said, putting my glove back on my hand.

"H-how, how did you-" she couldn't form her question, but I knew what she was trying to ask.