The Wedding - Anna (Chapter 9)

Everything was finally back to normal. Hans was gone. I was back with Elsa and Kristoff again. I got my engagement ring back. And now, we were preparing for my wedding.

Kristoff thought it would be nice to be respectful towards the people who raised him and have the wedding there, with the trolls, out if the forest. It took a lot of convincing but I finally agreed to it. We wanted it to be a private thing, just us and my sister. So I guess the forest would be a perfect place to have it.

I was currently in my room getting ready. Elsa was helping me tie up the back of my dress as I did my hair. Once she finished she looked up at me in the mirror and said, "No, Anna. You're doing it all wrong." She began pulling the various clips I had put in out. "Let me help," she said.

She procedeed to tie my hair up in an elegant bun with little curls hanging out of the side. She finished it off with a white bow. "There," she said with a proud smile.

I stood up and walked over to my floor length mirror. "Woah," I gasped in awe. "Thank you, Elsa. I look amazing." I twirled around in my dress to get a 360 degree view of myself. My white dress spun around me as I twirled. It was so elegent, I loved it. It was floor length and had about a two foot train in the back. Along the bottom was a beautiful floral design. It also had a seductive slit up the side. Elsa and I had a few debates over this. She said Kristoff would like it, so I went with it. I even had heels on. They weren't too high though, I knew I'd be walking though the woods. The veil was lovely as well. It had a little tiara at the top that fit perfectly on my head. The veil wasn't too long or too short, it was perfect. I've never felt like such a princess in my life.

I turned towards Elsa who was smiling at me. I knew she was happy for me. I was just excited to be marrying Kristoff. I smiled back at her. "Now me just have to finish up your make up," she said.

I walked back over to my dresser. She sat me down and began doing my eye make up. She put on a bit of eye liner and a ton of eye shadow. The eye shadow was a pale blue, she said it would bring out my eyes. She finished it up with some mascara. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I love it Elsa, thank you." I stood up to embrace her. "I've never felt so beautiful," I wispered into her shoulder.

"Oh Anna." she sighed, "I'm so happy for you!" she cheered, hugging me harder. We pulled apart and stood there, smiling at each other for a brief moment. "Alright, well, we're all done up here. We should start heading down stairs, don't want to keep Kristoff waiting too long."

I giggled. "Alright."

We headed down the stairs and outside towards the gates. There was a new silver sleigh out front awaiting us with Sven attached to the reigns in the front. I gasped. It was gorgeous! Sven was even dressed up with a white collar and a bow tie.

"Kristoff and I picked it out for you," Elsa said. "We knew you'd love it." she smiled.

She lifted up my train and helped me inside the sleigh. She climbed in and sat down beside me. "Ready to get married?" she asked me as Sven slowly trotted out of the palace gates.

"Oh, Elsa," I said grabbing her hand, "I've never been so excited and nervous at the same time to do anything, ever."

She laughed at my odd mixture of emotions, then smiled. "That's normal, Anna. Brides, and even the grooms get nervous before their big day."

"I know." My hands began to sweat. "I just hope I don't mess up."

"Don't worry, I know you won't," she said with a reassuring pat on the back. "Just think about how you and Kristoff will be married when it's all over. Married!" she said, her voice getting louder with each word. "I'm so happy my little sister is getting married." She smiled, giving me a side hug.

It took a while, but we finally arrived. Sven stopped the sleigh and Elsa helped me off. We were greeted by Olaf who was also wearing a bow tie. "Hello Anna. Your husband awaits!" He yelled and pointed towards to trolls.

They began cheering. They were so happy to see us. They really decorated the place nicely. They planted white flowers down the center to make an isle. They put up elegant white tapestry all along the trees. They even brought in little tree stumps for them to sit on as they watched the wedding. 

Once the trolls settled down and sat on their tree stumps, I was able to see down the isle. Kristoff was standing at the alter the trolls had made wearing the biggest smile. I could't wait until I finally walked down that isle to say the words 'I do'.