A Dream Come True (LuYoon Fan-fic)

-Introduction of Main Characters-

Yoona

Name: Im Yoona

Nickname: Alligator Yoong

Birthday: May 30

Specialty: Dancing, Rapping, Acting

Status: Student-Not Yet Active

(A/N: Student-Not Yet Active means if you are not yet broadcasted or seen in TV, you are not yet active but you are a learning student. Student-Active means that you are broadcasted or seen in TV but you are also a learning student.)

Info:

A normal girl who wished to be in a relationship with Luhan but she always think that she won't have any chance because Luhan already have a girlfriend. Yoona's roomate is Jessica. They are in the Starlock Dorm. The Starlock dorm is a mixed gender dorm. Yoona is very kind. She's considered as the kindest student in the university and one of the nerdiest student in the university.

Lu Han

Name: Lu Han

Stage Name: Luhan

Nickname: Alligator Luhan

Birthday: April 20

Specialty: Dancing, Singing

Dorm: Stellar Dorm

Status: Student-Active

Info:

A popular guy in university. Considered as one of the most popular students in university. His girlfriend is also very popular. He is included in the soccer team. He is one of the greatest players but someone is greater than him. He is already an active idol. People see him in TV. His bestfriend is Baekhyun.

Lily

Name: Natasha Lilyan K. Cero

Stage Name: Tasha

Nickname: Lily

Birthday: May 30

Specialty: Dancing, Singing, Acting

Dorm: Starlock Dorm

Status: Student-Active

Info:

Most popular girl in school. Very pretty and all but has a bad attitude. Luhan's girlfriend. Famous in the Aistellwoods City because of her flawless skin and baby-faced beauty. She is starring in a movie series called 'My Charming Lady'. She is the lead role and that makes her more popular.

Jessica

Name: Jung Sooyeon/Jung Jessica

Nickname: Ice Princess

Birthday: April 18

Specialty: Singing, Acting

Dorm: Starlock Dorm

Status: Student-Not Yet Active

Info:

She is very pretty. Many students like her but she dosen't like a single person in the university. She always dreamed of being a very good singer, that's the reason why she enrolled in the university. Considered as one of the prettiest student in the university and also considered as the one of the kindest person in the university.

Baekhyun

Name: Byun Baekhyun

Stage Name: Baekhyun

Nickname: Baek

Birthday: May 6

Specialty: Singing

Dorm: Moonlight Dorm

Status: Student-Active

Info:

Cute boy. He has a crush on Taeyeon. Has a very good voice. He is known for his looks and voice. He is not that handsome but he is cute,that's why he is still lucky. His bestfriend is Luhan.

Taeyeon

Name: Kim Taeyeon

Stage Name: Taeyeon

Nickname: Goddess Taeyeon

Birthday: March 9

Specialty: Starlock Dorm

Status: Student-Active

Info:

She is known for her goddess-like beauty. She has many admirers in school and has many fans in the city. Considered as one of the students who has a good voice. Very very popular. She is almost more popular than Lily but she isn't because Lily is a bit more prettier. People just like apperance not the attitude.

-------------------------------------
A/N: So I decided to create a LuYoon fan-fic again for the fawns or luyoon shippers. Also for my followers. Thank you for supporting. Please wait for next update. And also, please read the description before reading chapter one because you won't understand chapter one if you didn't read the story description.

-DeerYoona12

Details~~~
Date Published: April 14, 2014
Time Published: 11:35 AM