Chapter 12: He's Back

-Confession Room | Yoona-

Unnie and I sat on the chair. No one is inside the room. I think the supermodels left.

"My name is Adrian Byro. I will be the one who will give you tasks. Call me Byro. I am already 39 years old." Byro said

"Nice too meet you." Jessica and I said

"My first task for the two of you is to cook KOREAN dishes for the other housemates who will come. You girls have two hours to cook for twenty-four people. Includes the two of you. Time will be seen in the screen that is placed in the backyard. There are many ingredients in the ref. Time starts now. Goodluck." Byro said and we left the room to start

I told unnie what are the ingredients in the ref so that she knows what to cook. After that, she decided what to cook. She will cook tteokboki, jajangmyeon and curry ramyeon. Unnie asked me to cook rice so we started cooking.

-After 2 hours | Yoona-

Unnie and I are already finished with everything. We are also finished setting the table. Byro then says something.

"Just wait for your housemates." Byro said and we heard the door open

Both of us checked it out and there were two boys.... Sehun and Donghae. I bowed to them and introduced myself once again.

"Yoona. How are you?" Donghae asked

"Fine." I answered and smiled

"Yoona. It's very nice to see you again." Sehun said and we smiled to each other

Donghae and Sehun, realizes the food. They asked us who cooked the food and Jessica raised her hand. They also asked if they can eat and we nodded. I told unnie that I will just go to the room. Unnie nodded and sat beside Sehun.

"Is it good?" Jessica asked

"Yes. Very good." Sehun answered and Jessica stood up

-No one's P.O.V-

Jessica sits beside Yoona and asked Yoona if she likes Donghae. Yoona quickly answered no but Jessica asks again. Jessica asked and asked all over again until Yoona finally said the truth that she likes Donghae for just a bit.

-Yoona-

After a few minutes, another batch came in. They said, they were from Idol University of Los Angeles. The four of them are all so good-looking.Their names are Jake, Hero, Claire and Kaithlyn. After introducing ourselves to each other, they went to their rooms.

After another few minutes, another batch came again. They are from the, I mean here in MJIU. Their names are Zio, Xiaozu, Mei and Xiayun. They seemed nice. Looks like all four of them are not close to each other.

Another batch came in again. They are from Sakura Idol University. Japan. They really look like japanese people. Their names are Jin, Jeijei, Mika and Yuki. They look so rich.

5th batch is the people from Chicago. Americans again. Names are Leon, Jack, Tyreen and Clarisse.

So far the prettiest girl I met is Kaithlyn and Xiayun. All girls are pretty but the two of them are the most pretty for me. I don't know for the viewers.

LAST BATCH. The last batch is from, Aistellwoods Idol University?!!! NO WAY. Not Luhan.

The first person who came in is named Taecyeon, second is named Suzy, third is named Fei and lastly is..... LUHAN???!!!!!!! No!! This can't be.

"This is bad." I whispered to myself

"I heard that. It's ok Yoona." Jessica said and pat my back