Chapter 3: Dancing Is My Life

-At the hallway | 2:00 PM | Yoona-

I was walking in the hallway and suddenly I heard music. Like hip-hop music. I followed the hip-hop music and reached the dead end. A door on the dead end. It says dance studio. The door was transparent so what I did is I took a peek. Luhan is the only person I know there. Luhan looked at the door and saw me peeking. I hid and he opened the door.

"Yoona-sshi, come in. Do you love dancing?" Luhan said as soon as he opened the door

"Luhan. Ne. But I am not very good at it." I said while walking in with him

"Yoona. These two people are my fellow dancers." Luhan said pointing the two men

"This is Sehun." Luhan added and pointed Sehun. Sehun winked at me. Is that how he greets new people?

"And this is Kai." Luhan continued pointing Kai. Kai smirked at me. Luhan's fellow dancers are wierd.

"You can stay here and watch us everyday. Either stay and watch us or join our dancing." Luhan said and continued dancing

-After 2 hours | 4:00 PM | Yoona-

Luhan, Sehun and Kai finished their practice. All three of them approached me and Luhan asked me something.

"So Yoona. Are you gonna join?" Luhan asked

"Yup. I am." I answered

"Jinja??? Kahamsamnida!" Luhan said and smiled

"She's mine!" Kai said. What is he talking about?

"No. Mine!" Sehun said and pushed Kai

"What do you guys mean?" I asked

"We have a mission from the principal. There will be a singing contest that will be held in the school auditorium. In the first part, our dance crew has to dance with partners. We've been looking for dancers that are willing to perform. Girl dancers and you are the first one." Luhan explained

"What?! I can't perform, I am very sorry." I said while grabbing my bag and standing up.

When I stood up, I went to the door. When I held the door knob, Luhan held my hand and I looked at him.

"Yoona. Jebal." Luhan said and released his hand from mine. I have stage fright.

"Luhan. Mianhe, I have stage fright." I said

"Yoona, jebal." Luhan again said

"Araseo, araseo." I said. I think I can handle this.

"How's your partner?" Luhan asked. I actually want you Luhan but it's kinda embarrassing to say that.

"Me!!!" Kai shouted

"Not Kai Yoona. Me, me, me!" Sehun said and held my hand. Luhan, why don't you want me to be your partner? Why aren't you willing to be my partner?

Luhan goes to a table and gets an origami paper. He divided it into three and put their names on it. Luhan approaches me and opens his hand. He told me to grab one paper and give it to him so that's what I did. Luhan opens the paper and reads the name. He said that it was Sehun. I made a fake smile and Sehun hugged me tight. I was just looking at Luhan and Luhan was just looking at me.

"Ok, Sehun, she's mine." Luhan suddenly spitted out. Wow, is he really willing to be my partner?

"If you won't let her be mine, I will let her be yours in one condition and it's to be in a relationship with the most popular wierd emo." Luhan said. Is he seriously serious?