Chapter 6: NO! NO! NO!

-After many hours | Seoul, South Korea | Airport-

When I got in the airport, Sooyoung saw me and so did I. I came closer and we hugged each other. We've been friends since childhood. When I was already in the 9th grade, my parents let me move to U.S. and study. At last, after about 6 years we saw each other once again. I also thanked Sooyoung for the ticket. It is very expensive actually.

-Sooyoung's apartment | Yoona-

I went in and sat on the couch. The apartment she lives in is still like that except that her parents aren't here because they are working somewhere else. While I was watching TV Sooyoung turned it off and sat beside me.

"Why turn it off?" I asked

"Yoona. I will enrolled ourselves in an idol university. Tomorrow will be the start. We are gonna live in a dorm." Sooyoung answered

"What?!! But--" I said but Sooyoung cutted in

"Yoona. I know you really want to be a famous person. Just follow what you want and you'll be able to achieve it. Let's pack our things." Sooyoung said and stood up

"Okay...." I said and also stood up

Wait, why would I stand up if I already have my things packed.

Someone comes in the apartment and Sooyoung welcomes that person and that person came in.

"Sunny, Hyoyeon. This is Yoona. She is my childhood friend and she is also gonna attend Idol University of Seoul." Sooyoung said and pointed me

They bowed and so did I. Sooyoung asked if I am gonna pack my things and I answered that I don't need to because everything that I will bring is already in my luggage.

-After one day | 6:00 AM | Yoona-

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny unnie and I are already ready to go to Idol University of Seoul. I'm wearing gray sweater, black skinny jeans and white doll shoes.

-6:30 AM | Idol University of Seoul | Yoona-

The four of us comes in the university and the people there were very stylish like all of them are very rich. I can see that everyone here has a group. Like the sporty ones, the nerds, the smart ones, the rich ones, stylish ones. I think there are many types of people here. We went in our dorms and put our things in the right places. The dorm is nice. My roomate is Sooyoung.

After a few minutes, I finished fixing my things and I left the dorm to go to the information office since we need to do that everytime we are a new student here in Idol University of Seoul or IUS.

-Info Office | 7:00 AM | Yoona-

I came closer to the counter. I told her or the person in the counter that I am a new student here. She asked me, what level am I enrolled and I answered that I am enrolled in the 1st level. She nodded and stared at me.

"Name please?" She asked and put down her glasses

"Im Yoona." I answered and smiled

"Idol Card please?" She asked and I gave my Idol Card

(A/N: In THIS story, you will be needing an Idol Card to enroll in an Idol University.)

"You will be accelerated to a higher Level." She said and looked at the computer

"Waeyo?" I asked curiously

"You already got in an Idol University. And you've been in an Idol University for about 6 years." She answered while looking at the computer