Chapter 4: Meeting An Aistellwoods Idol Legend

-Dance Studio | 8:33 AM | Luhan-

I was still with Yoona. It was awkward to be with her since she is my fake girlfriend. Later on, her eyes  closed and her head leaned on my right shoulder. I think she is sleeping. I just let her sleep until it is already time for our classes.

-8:45 AM | Luhan-

Yoona wakes up and I told her that it is already 8:45. Our first class starts at 9:00. She stood up immediatley and left. When I looked beside me, I saw her wallet on the floor. I grabbed my bag and went out of the studio and then followed Yoona but I lost her. I think she ran fast to get to the classroom. I just also ran fast because I suddenly remembered that our classroom is a bit far from our studio.

-First Class: All About Being An Idol | 9:00 AM | No one's P.O.V-

Luhan got in the class on time. He wasn't late so he was very lucky. Their teacher's name in the AABAI Class is ms. Yeon Jin Ah. Her students call her ms. Yeojin. Combined name for her last name Yeon and name Jin. Yeojin is a graduate from Aistellwoods Idol Academy. She was active since her first year in AIA or Aistellwoods Idol Academy. She studied there for six years and was active for eight years. When she wasn't active anymore, she asked the founder of AIA if she can teach here and so the founder agreed and there she is now. A teacher to the students who are willing to be like her.

Ms. Yeojin was very very famous when she was active as an actress, model and member of a very popular girl group. She became an idol when she was 14 years old. She didn't finish highschool. But finished Idol College. She debuted as an actress. After one year, the AIA decided to band a music group of 7 girls. Yeojin was then included as the first girl confirmed to be a memeber of the 7 member girl group. She was 15 that time and she was the youngest member. Their group's name is Stellar7. Luhan's dorm name is Stellar because of Yeojin's group. Yeojin's group are all from that dorm. At first, the dorms in AIA don't have names. When idols became popular, the AIA connected the dorm names to the names of those popular idols.

Ms. Yeojin became a model when she was 17 years old. Stellar7 was very popular, that's the reason why Yeojin became a model. Yeojin had 10 movie series in just eight years. She was very busy when she was an idol. This is one reason why she quitted being an idol. Second reason is that she wants to just help the other people who are willing to be an idol be an idol. Lastly her favorite thing on being an idol is being in a 7 member girl group but when she was already 20, their group disbanded and Yeojin just quitted being an idol and then became a teacher. Her fellow groupmates are still active but not very popular anymore because of the new idols like Luhan, Lily, Taeyeon, Baekhyun and the others. Yeojin is now an Aistellwoods Idol Legend.

Their lesson for today is their smiles. Yeojin teached them how to smile nicely. They were called to stand in the front and smile. Smile with their teeth out, hand waving, one hand on waist, look around for people to take pictures. But an idol can also have their own styles on smiling. That's for the girls. For the boys is smile with teeth out, look around for the people to take pictures.

After doing smiles, it is time for a practice on something a little bit hard. It is looking at cameras with a smile and not looking at cameras with a confused face because of cameras everywhere.

It is now Yoona's turn. Before Yeojin lets Yoona start she said that there is something missing. Luhan stood up and went closer to Yoona. He took off Yoona's glasses and he took off her hair tie.

"Every person has a good thing on themselves. We all thought that Yoona is such an ugly nerd but when you think of her harder, she is very pretty. Like this." Luhan explained and showed Yoona to their classmates and ms. Yeojin

"When you take off her hair tie and nerdy glasses, you'll see the real Yoona." Luhan said and went back ti his seat with his classmates that seemed like they agree

Yoona starts. Yeojin was very impressed with Yoona's facial expression and poses. Yoona finishes and everyone claps when Yoona was about to sit down. Yeojin told Yoona that it was very good.

-After First Class | At the Cafeteria |10:15 AM | No one's P.O.V-

Luhan sat together with Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun. They asked Luhan if he has a crush on Yoona. Luhan hesitatingly answered with a no. Baekhyun then asked why was he hesitating on answering with a no. Luhan went speechless and Kai said that no reply means yes.

"Ok, ok. Yes, I think I do." Luhan said and they were shock

"You. You have a crush on a ugly nerd?!" Sehun asked

"She's not a nerd and she's not ugly." Luhan said

"Yeah. Luhan's right." Baekhyun said and looked at the back

"Are you looking at Taeyeon noona?" Kai asked

"Huh? No. No." Baekhyun answered

"Yes he is. Now, you tell us the truth Baek. Do you like Taeyeon noona?" Luhan asked

"Araseo, araseo. Ne, I like her." Baekhyun answered and they all started eating

-After all classes | 3:30 PM | At the bakery | Yoona-

I sat on the chair and looked at the menu. There were mant food and drinks that I could buy. I just ordered 6 spanish breads and 3 iced coffee. 2 spanish breads for each one of me, Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie. 1 iced coffee for each one of us. Just a few moments, my order came. I grabbed the paper bag of what I bought, greeted the vendor and left the shop. I went directly to the dorm after buying things.

-At the SLD | 3:45 PM | Yoona-

I called Jessica and Taeyeon unnie and told them that I bought food and drinks. They went to the SLD Cafeteria and sat with me. I gave them what I bought for them and then we started eating. While we were eating we were also talking to each other. After eating and talking we went back in our dorms.

-------------------------------------
A/N: End of chapter 4. First of all, THANK YOU FOR THE 100+ READS. Please don't quit reading this story. Thank you again guys OR FAWNS!!!! Lastly, of course I won't forget my Ultimate Bias' BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday Deer Luhan. We ♥ You!!!! :D

-DeerYoona12

Details~~~
Date Published: April 20, 2014
Time Published: 12:35 AM