Chapter 8: Saranghae

-After one day | 6:00 AM | Yoona-

I woke up early since I need to find a part-time job. Class starts at 7:45 am so I have one hour and forty-five minutes. I prepared for everything. I am wearing a white t-shirt, green sleeveless cardigan, denim skinny jeans and high cut shoes. I am also wearing a cap which is color green. I went to the place where I saw the bulletin board with full of part-time jobs. For these days, I just want to get a part-time job and earn money.

I saw three part-time jobs that sounds very intresting. Those three jobs are being an actress but only extra, school newspaper writer and being a musical actress. I pulled out all those posters and went to the address that is written on the posters. Extra actress is in the principal, school newspaper is in the computer room and musical actress is in the theater. The first place I went into is in the principal's office.

-Principal's office | 6:15 AM | Yoona-

I asked about the job and no they are not accepting any people anymore. I thanked the principal and went to the computer room to ask about the newspaper job.

-Computer Room| 6:30 AM | Yoona-

I came closer to the computing professor and asked about the job. He answered that there are many people who are hired already so hiring is closed.

-Theater | 7:00 AM | Yoona-

I asked the music teacher about the job and I heard the same answer as the principal's answer. They aren't accepting people anymore.

I left the theater with a teary eye. I really need money. No one is even accepting me. What I am doing is just a waste of time. I think I should give up already.

I went to the classroom to attend class. fifteen minutes left to go there. I need to hurry. This university is really big.

-After all classes | 3:30 PM | Yoona-

I went directly to the dorm and sat on my chair. I pulled out my books for tomorrow and studied hard. I won't find a job anymore. What I need is to study because if I just find a part-time job, I'll be wasting my time. Sooyoung is still not here in our room. I put my pen on the page of the book I am reading and then I stood up to leave the room and look for Sooyoung.

When I went downstairs or on the first floor, only a few people were there. I heard some party in the basement so I took a look in the basement to see if Sooyoung is there.

-Basement | 4:15 PM | Yoona-

Lights were flashing, sounds are very loud, the smell of wine and smell of alcoholic drinks, people dancing, people singing. There are many things happening in this basement. There is a party being held here. I looked for Sooyoung but it was hard for me because of the crowd, lights and all. I went to the stage to look for Sooyoung but I still couldn't see her since it's very hard. What I did is that I decided to use the mic and ask where Sooyoung is. I really need her.

"Excuse me." I said and the sounds became softer, people looked at me

"Does anyone know where Choi Sooyoung is?" I asked and people where like, 'I don't know'

Donghae comes on stage and says something.

"Everyone. See this girl beside me???" Donghae asked while putting his arm around my neck

"She, she is my girlfriend." Donghae said drunkly

No way!!! He is drunk. This can't be happening.

"Oppa. You're girlfriend is not me." I whispered

"I know what I am doing so don't you worry Yoona." Donghae said drunkly and he fell on me

He lost concious because of the many drinks he drank. He was drunk. Sooyoung comes on stage and helps me with Donghae. I put Donghae down and Sooyoung says something on mic.

"Everyone. What Donghae said is not true. He is just drunk. Let's get back to party-party!!!!" Sooyoung said with a cheerful voice

When sounds became louder and people gets back to partying, Sooyoung helped me with Donghae. Sooyoung asked if he drank too much and I answered that I wasn't even with him so how would I know?

"Oppa." I said while shaking Donghae

"Let's carry him into our room." Sooyoung answered

"De?! Waeyo?!!! We are girls!" I said

"He needs help Yoong." Sooyoung said

"Araseo! But how?" I asked

"Carry him from his head until his waist and I carry him from his thigh until the back of his knee." Sooyoung answered and we did that

-Room #7 | 5:00 PM | Yoona-

Sooyoung and I put Donghae on my bed. Sooyoung gets a bowl of warm water and also a face towel dowstairs in the kitchen leaving Donghae and I alone. I put two chairs beside the bed. I sat on the chair ans looked at Donghae. He looks good even with his eyes closed. Sooyoung comes in and puts the bowl of warm water and face towel on the nightstand beside the bed. I grabbed the face towel and squezed the towel. I put it on Donghae's forehead.

Sooyoung told me that she is just gonna study downstairs. I nodded and then she left. I went to the bathroom to change my clothes. I wore red and blue sleeveless varsity style shirt. Black leggings. White slippers.

Donghae was still asleep. I think he drank too much as in TOOOO MUCHHH. I just went back to my studying. After a few seconds of studying, I heard Donghae snore. I laughed quietly and got back to my studying.

-After a few hours | 8:00 PM | Yoona-

Sooyoung and I skipped dinner. Sooyoung gets back here in our room. I prepared to go to sleep and after me, that's what Sooyoung also did. Sooyoung asked me on how am I going o sleep if Donghae is sleeping on my bed.

"I'll just sleep on the couch." I answered

"Are you sure it's ok?" Sooyoung asked

"Of course. In Aistellwoods, I always sleep on the couch when I was still young because we don't have too much beds." I answered

"Oh ok. Just be sure that you're comfortable. I'll sleep now. Goodnight." Sooyoung said and went to bed

I also did went to bed since I am really sleepy already.

-1:00 AM | Donghae-

I woke up early in the morning and wondered why was I here in Yoona and Sooyoung's room. I stood up and looked at who was sleeping at the upper part of the bed. It was Sooyoung so I looked for Yoona. When I looked around, I saw the couch and Yoona was there. Maybe Yoona's bed is what I was laying on. I approahed Yoona and carried her (Bridal Style). When I put her on her bed she suddenly woke up a little bit. When she saw me, her eyes widened.

"Sorry for letting you sleep on the couch. Pretend it didn't happen. I'm sorry." I whispered and she went back to sleep

"Saranghae." I quietly said

-1:05 AM | Yoona-

Did he just say 'Saranghae'?

No, he can't be saying that.

Do we even have a crush on each other?

-------------------------------------
A/N: Hi guys. Back with chapter 8. Please wait for chapter 9. Thanks for reading and supporting always!!! :)

-FawnGoddessYoong

ORIGINAL Details~~~
Date Finished: April 27, 2014
Time Finished: 7:45 AM

Date Published: April 27, 2014
Time Published: 12:04 PM