Chapter 18: Epilogue

What happened to them you guys ask?

Lived happy.

Yoona became a model, actress and dancer. She already starred in different dramas. She became a model in magazines and brands and also she became a commercial model. She is now a lead dancer, visual and a supporting vocalist in a 9-member group called Girls' Generation. She's been in a relationship with Luhan for 2 years already. They never fought.

Luhan is now a memeber of a 12-member group called EXO. He is the lead vocalist and the lead dancer. He's been in a relationship with Yoona for 2 years already and as I said, they never fought.

Jessica is also a member of the 9-member group, Girls' Generation. She is the main vocalist with her fellow member Taeyeon. She's been a cameo for some TV series. She became more beautiful and she's been a model. She loves Donghae but they always fight.

Donghae is now a member of a 13-member group called Super Junior. Donghae is very handsome that many girls really like him more than his face when he was younger. He loves Jessica but dosen't express his whole feeling for her.

That's what happened to them after.

♡The End♡

-------------------------------------
A/N: So this is the end of my story. Sorry if it is too short and it dosen't have a good ending. Thank you for all your support! LuYoon FIGHTING!

#HappyYoonaDay

-DeerYoona12

Details~~~
Date Published: May 30, 2014
Time Published: 10:25 AM