Chapter 2: Falling in Love

-After One Day | 8:00 AM | Yoona-

I woke up at 8:00 AM and took a bath. After taking a bath, I put on my clothes. I wore a red sleeveless shirt and put on a white cardigan. I wore white skinny jeans and wore black doll shoes and tied my hair. Lastly, I put on my new glasses that I bought yesterday after talking with Jessica unnie. I went to the filming for the conference.

-At the conference room | 8:30 AM | Yoona-

When I went there,  Luhan and the staff are the only people there. The stylist starts to put make-up on me. They put light pink eyeshadow on me. A light pink blush-on. A baby pink shinning lipstick. Also press powder of course. My make-up is just light and simple. After make-up, it's now time for the hair. They pulled off my hair-tie and started fixing my hair.

-Conference room | 8:30 am | Luhan-

I am already finished. Also finished putting on my clothes. They let me wore white polo and black pants. And also a simple black shoes. My hair, they made it a bit messy, that made me look handsome. I like it. With my make-up, they only put on press powder and a little bit of lipstick to make my lips look good and not pale. I am just sitting on a chair and using my phone. When I looked straight, Yoona suddenly catched my eye. Her make-up was simple but she is pretty even with her glasses on. Her hair is not yet finished so I pretended to use my phone and kept looking at her once at a time.

After a few minutes, her hair is already done so she stood uo and changed her clothes. Her hair wasn't tied, at last. Her hair has a bit of a curl at the end. When she went out from the restroom, I stood up, I don't know why. I was just approaching her like someone was pushing me. I approached her quietly and shyly. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. She was very beautiful. She was wearing a green short velvet dress that are sleeveless. A simple black high heels, like 2 inches. Why is she still wearing her glasses?

"Annyeonghaseyo." Yoona said with a soft voice and bowed at me

"N-ne, annyeonghaseyo." I replied with hesitation and bowed to her

"You. You look good and.. Umm... H-handsome." Yoona said cutely

"Kahamsamnida. Yeah, you, you look very beautiful and... Ahhh.... cute." I said

"Gowamo." Yoona said

"Yoona, come here." The stylist said and Yoona went where the stylist is

Wait, no, no, no, my girlfriend is Lily and no one can ever destroy my feelings for her, I think.

-9:00 am | Yoona-

Luhan called me cute and beautiful. Does he really mean that? I don't think so. Lily's his real girlfriend and no one can destroy his feelings for her. I just wish that this fake relationship will be a real relationship.

The stylist takes off my glasses and puts on a brown contact lenses on my eyes. It hurts a bit and my eyes also became red a bit. I put on my glasses again I sat on the couch and waited. Luhan sat beside me and talked to me.

"Yoona-sshi. I really meant that you are really... Really cute." Luhan said, I still don't believe him though

"Jinjayo? Gomawo." I thanked him for saying that

"And..." Luhan said and went real closer to me. Why did he do that?

"You smell really great and umm..." He said

"You should take this thing off." Luhan continued and took of my glasses

"What are you guys doing?" Someone asked and we looked at that person at the same time. The stylist!