Who's the Real Huey?

Jada snickered as she looked at her brothers.

Riley combed his hair out and looked a lot like Huey. The two wore matching outfits, a scowl on both of their faces.

"You could be twins."

"Stop," Huey scowls. "Thats the biggest insult I've ever heard."

"Shut up, punk!" Riley snaps.

"We should call Jazmine and see if she can tell the difference."

"Jada," Huey begins.

"Come on! Test your girlfriend's loyalty."

"You think imma kiss her again?" Riley smirks. Huey punches him in the stomach. "Hater."

"Please!" Jada begged. Huey sighs, agreeing to it.

Jada called Jazmine, sitting her on the couch.

"Is everything okay?" Jazmine asks, a little worried.

"What the hell are you talking about? Yea! I just wanted to play a game with you."

Jazmine's eyes widened,

"What?! No! Last time we played a game, you almost killed me."

"Jazmine that was ages ago! And you were dumb to actually wanna play cops and robbers with me." Jazmine rolled her eyes. "Anyways, this one is just a game to test your loyalty."

"How?"

Jada calls her brothers into the room, Jazmine gasping.

"No way! There's two Hueys!"

"No," Jada says plainly. "There's a Huey and a Riley. You just have to pick which one's the real Huey."

Jazmine blinked. They looked so much alike. Like twins almost. How the holy hell would she figure that out?

"Do I get a hint?" She asks.

"Just pick one," One of the Hueys says.

"Well," Jada begins, "she can't just pick. She needs a hint. Huey number one, talk."

"Which one is that?" They both question. Jada face palms.

"We went over this, you dolts! You," Jada pointed to one of them, "Are Huey number one. And you would automatically be number two."

They just scowled.

"Are you sure one isn't a clone?" Jazmine asks, "because Riley would've said something."

Jada shakes her head,

"Nope. One is Huey, one is Riley."

"You're wasting my time," a Huey says. "Can we hurry this up?"

"Shut up, Huey number two!" Jada clears her throat. "Huey number one, for a date, where would you take Jazmine?"

"To a library," he answers plainly.

"Huey number two?"

"Long walks on the beach and candle lit dinner," Huey number two replies sarcastically. "To a library."

Jazmine raises her hand, hesitantly,

"Yes Jazmine?" Jada asks.

"Are they allowed to do that?"

"Do what?"

"Answer the question with the same answer."

"Well yea. You gotta be able to know your boyfriend in times like these."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say, when the world comes to a terrible day when Huey is cloned and you have to pick the right one, you have to be able to know which is which."

After a series of questions, Jazmine still couldn't tell which Huey was the real one.

"Come on, Jazmine," Jada says, "You should've gotten it by now."

"It's hard!" Jazmine pouts (that's what she said) her hands on her face. 

"It's not even that hard!"

"Can you tell them apart?"

"I've lived with them my entire life, there's super small details about them that only certain people can see. You just have to know something about Huey that'll make him different from Riley."

Jazmine thought for a second before an idea came to mind.

"Can I come up with something?" She asks.

"Go for it."

Jazmine smirks and looks at Huey number two,

"Huey number two," She says, he scowls, "Kiss me."

Huey number two walks to Jazmine, getting ready to kiss her.

"Not happening again, Riley."

Riley smacks his lips as Jada freeze.

"H-hey Riley," She says.

"What?"

"I think you should probably... Run."

"Why?"

"Look at Huey."

Riley looked over and Huey looked as if he could murder him.

"Huey," Riley started backing towards the door. "Huey, calm down. Huey- HUEY!" Riley ran out the room, leaving the house. Huey was right on his heels, tackling him 5 minutes later.

"So," Jada says, "How'd you know that was Riley."

"Because when I said that Huey's scowl got deeper and he made a weird growling noise that only I can hear."

Jada laughed.

"How could you tell them apart?" Jazmine asks.

"Huey's scowl never moves but from time to time Riley relaxes his eye brows so his face won't stay stuck that way."

"Hmm. That is something I didn't notice."