13

Daveed looked a little taken aback by that request.

"Are you sure?", he asked softly and frowned a little. But that hint of worry in his eyes never disappeared.

Your cheeks were burning and you were sure that Daveed could feel it. His thumb hadn't stopped caressing your cheek.

"I know it's weird, since you're my best friend but...yeah, I'm sure..." you said, but quickly added "Y-You don't have to!"

You averted your gaze "It's just, I'd rather have someone I like as my first kiss rather than...I mean, not that I don't like Lin! Don't get me wrong! I really adore Lin, he's my idol, ever since In The Heights, but-"

You were cut off by Daveed pressing his lips to yours. Your eyes widened for a moment and you'd bet that your face could match a tomato right now, but then you closed your eyes and let yourself enjoy the moment.

Your stomach flipped. Butterflies were all over the place. Your heart was racing a marathon. You were overwhelmed by all of these sudden emotions. Was kissing always like this?

After a while, Daveed pulled back, a few inches parting you and mumbled "You were rambling."

You were blushing like a madwoman, but you smiled a little. "Thank you," you whispered, partially ignoring what he had just said and Daveed grinned back at you "You're welcome. Now get out of here, the girls are here to have a good time with you, cheer you up 'n stuff. I've been ordered to take Oak away."

You giggled and asked "Do you have an idea what the girls have planned?"

"Nah. But I gotta get you out of the room. And I gotta go save Oak. I think he'll go under with the whole female cast here," Daveed laughed, you joining in.

Suddenly Daveed picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. You squealed in surprise and started hitting his back. "Floof let me down!", you yelled as he then carried you out the door "You're not Oak! Stop!"

You heard laughter come from the living room. Daveed laughed along. You tried not to laugh, as you were pleading for Daveed to let you down, since you could walk yourself.

Finally Daveed set you down on the couch. He grinned at you and ruffled your hair "Imma go take your brother away. Be good Bubbles."

You glared at him and stuck your tongue out. The girls and Oak laughed, while Daveed laid a hand on his chest and gasped dramatically.

"Okieriete, lets go, your sister is being mean to me!", Daveed then said and flipped his hair sassily, before leaving the room. Oak grinned and said "Take good care of her," to the girls and followed after Daveed.

You smiled to yourself and looked down at your hands. After hearing the front door close, Jazzy was immediately at your side and took your hands in hers "Y/N what the hell happened, you are as red as my lipstick."

The girls laughed and you smiled awkwardly.

"Y/N spill!", Betsy said and sat down beside you, grinning at you. You blushed some more at the thought of what had happened a few moments earlier.

Jazzy groaned "Come on, Y/N! Spillllll!"

"Daveed just was my first kiss," you finally blurted out.

Jazzy almost tackled you in a hug, squealing in delight. Betsy beside you hugged the both of you and yelled "Finally! Ariana, my money!"

Your eyes widened and you asked "Did you bet on this?!"

Betsy grinned and replied "We knew you'd get together some time soon."

"But we aren't together...I don't think that changed a lot of things..." you said and blushed once more, looking down awkwardly.

"Sorry hun, but when that guy was your first kiss, there's gonna be more. Get the man before someone else gets him," Renée said and grinned at you. Everyone was grinning at you. Even innocent Pippa!

"Anyways, its movie night, we brought F/M [fav movie], Oak suggested we take this to cheer you up," Ariana said and held up said DVD.

"And I brought chocolate!", Mandy called and held up a shopping bag that was most likely full to the brim with all kinds of chocolate.

"I love you Mandy!", you called back and laughed with the girls.