63

"Hello hello hello and welcome to Ham4Ham!"

The crowd yelled and screamed in excitement. They better be.

"Thank you all so much for coming, today we have a very special guest for you. She last performed here in February and left the cast. She visited Chicago for a week, she became a mother, everyone please give it up for Y/N Diggs!"

You walked out into the cold and smiled brightly, waving at the crowd, who cheered loudly. Mandy and Lexi followed you outside.

"Hello everyone, how nice of you to join us here for this nights Ham4Ham!" You called, making the crowd cheer again.

"So, tonight is a very special night for all of us. First of all, you all are going to be witnessing a 'rebirth' of a song that your original Schuyler Sisters, and I really mean original, with Renée Elise Goldsberry, Philippa Soo And Jasmine Cephas Jones, have performed and recorded a little while back. I will be taking Jasmines part, Mandy's take Renées and Lexi will take Pippas."

The crowd cheered at that. You decided to keep the big announcement for after that.

play the song, ignore the beginning, they just do the singing part and nothin else

After your performance, the crowd cheered again. You definitely had missed this.

"The other announcement I want to make, is that this performance just now happened for a reason," you paused a little, wanting to build a little tension, before you announced "I will be returning to the cast of Hamilton as Peggy Schuyler and Maria Reynolds."

HELLO YALL ITS YA AUTHOR

I gotta tell you this, I am running out of ideas for this story. I love this story, it's my baby and I don't want to give it up so I ask YOU to comment suggestions of what could happen!

Happy commenting and I love you all so much,

THANK YOU FOR 76k READS YOU ARE ALL AMAZING