Calm before the storm

A/N- Sorry for not updating in a while but I've had terrible writers block and was paranoid that I haven't built up Johns and Alexanders relationship enough so I thought that I'd do a fluff chapter before more angst. :)

Alexanders POV

"Babe, what movie do you want to watch?" I looked up from my phone to see John staring at me."Oh, I don't mind." "Ok" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek. A sense of calm fills my stomach and my body is at ease. "Is the fault in our stars ok?" "John. You know I cry at that one every single time." "That's why I like watching it so much." John does enjoy it very much when he is the big spoon.

The movie started playing and John had already eaten half the popcorn and was paying close attention to the movie. Just looking at him made my melt a bit inside. He just looks so cute huddled up next to me in his blanket.

About an hour later I'm sobbing my head off because Augustus is about to die and johns stroking my hair saying it will be ok.

"This movie gets me every single time."

"I know. I know."

"Their love was so pure and he didn't need to die."

"I love you , Alex."

"I love you too."

I kissed his forehead and rested on his shoulder.

I really really love him.

A/N- sorry about the short chapter. I've just had a lot on my mind recently and I haven't been able to update. Pls forgive me