Chapter 110

I laid my head against the toilet seat, sweat dripped off my forehead onto the ground, and I shivered. An hour ago, I had come down from a V-10 high, and I felt absolutely awful afterwards; I was very sweaty, threw up every ten minutes, and I was freezing cold.

All I remember from before was that Barry and I got into another argument, but this time it was in front of the whole team. Embarrassing.

I can't remember what it was over, but it was a loud one. I think I called him a fucking ass-wipe shit-stain. We had just taken down these two metas, Top and Mirror Master, and for a while, Barry was stuck in a mirror.

I didn't notice much of a difference since he's never much help anyway.

Maybe I can ask Caitlin for some Zofran to make me stop puking?

As I put weight on my shaking legs, I felt blood rush to my feet, causing me to become dizzy. Come on you pansy. I exited my lab bathroom, taking deep breaths trying not to get sick on the floor, and I slowly left my lab.

I've never been this sick after a hit of V-10, maybe I ate something I shouldn't have earlier? It's probably just food poisoning.

I don't remember eating anything before, so maybe I ate something when I was high. Fuck, what did I eat?

Slowly, I made my way into the Med-Bay, hoping to find Caitlin, but she wasn't there. What the hell? I looked over my shoulder, back into the Cortex, and noticed that it was empty as well—that's weird.

The clock on the wall read 10:59 pm, after a case like Top and Mirror Master, the whole team was here until well after midnight. This was just fucking bizarre.

If Caitlin wasn't here, I couldn't get into the med-cabinet, and I wouldn't be able to feel better. I'm never going to get better. I need those fucking drugs. Give me the drugs! My heart pounded in my chest as my eyes scanned for the med-cabinet, a sense of dread swept over me as I realized that I wasn't going to get better without Caitlin.

"Finn?" a soft voice asked from behind me. I spun around, my chest heaving from an overwhelming sense of panic, and standing in the doorway of the Med-Bay was Caitlin. "Where have you been?"

I jumbled my words, feeling a migraine coming on, "Throwing up, it doesn . . . Can I have some Zofran?"

"I think you'll want to see what's going on in the breach room first," she suggested, shocked that I had no idea what was going on in my own lab. Suddenly, I gagged, trying to keep my stomach at bay. Caitlin quickly retracted her statement, "Never mind."

Caitlin placed her thumb on the scanning pad on the med-cabinet, and the glass doors unlocked for her. I feel like shit right now. She handed me a Zofran tablet, and I mumbled, "Thank you," as I placed the dissolving medicine under my tongue.

Then, entering the Cortex, was the voice of an upbeat Harry, "Holy smokes this place is cool!"

Caitlin stiffened, knowing that I was going to lose my shit when I found out what was going on. I quickly whipped my head around my shoulder, peering into the Cortex to see another Harrison Wells running around.

I quickly walked into the Cortex, finding Barry and the gang watching the new Harrison Wells explore this new universe. When Barry saw my gaunt face and bloodshot eyes, concern fell over him, but I didn't think anything was wrong with me.