One-shot - Ana x Reinhardt x Son/Daughter Talon!Reader - Overwatch I'm coming

You just nodded and gave your gun to Ana. Your parents were smiling at you and they were starting to head towards the Overwatch ship. Ana made you follow them, you walked towards them looking at the ground. You were interested in what Fareeha could think of you if she saw you in this moment but you want to know it anyway. No matter what your sister said to you, you knew you deserved them, even if these words could feel bad inside you. You were entering the ship, continuing to think about how to meet your sister. You closed your eyes and waited for the end of the journey.

Time skip

You arrived at the base of Overwatch in less than an hour, you left the ship just after Ana and Reinhardt. You wore a hood over you and kept it so that the fewest people would not recognise you. As soon as your parents left, many Overwatch agents assaulted them with questions but most of the agents were recruits who had an admiration for these two legends. You waited patiently against a wall and your arms crossed. No one noticed you and you were grateful for that. You were bored and the discussions your parents started did not seem to end so you wanted to find your sister yourself. You knew very well what she looked like and you knew who to ask to find her. At the back of the room in which your parents spoke, you could see a blue armour with the tip of an arm holding a yellow and blue helmet. You smirked and you were running towards that person.

At that moment, many people saw your presence. You grabbed your sister's arm by always having your hood. Fareeha turned her head towards you, even with your hood she recognised you very well. She was about to say something but you put your finger in front of your mouth. You were going to a room with no one else just with Fareeha. When you arrived, Fareeha pushed you away from her with a hard look. "How can you come back after all you have done? You killed so many innocent people and you dare to come back to Overwatch!" You were counting the words your sister said to you, you did not contradict what she confessed because it was the truth.

"Yes, I came back here to see you but if you want I can still leave." You replied with a sad face. "Leave, why should you leave (Y/n)?" You were quite surprised to hear your mother's voice. Fareeha looked at your mother, her eyes softening. Ana was walking towards you and you both looked at your mother. "Why are you so rude to your brother/sister, Fareeha? He/She came just to see you and talk with you." Your mother asked Fareeha and Fareeha did not answer right away. You watched the facial expressions of your mother and your sister. Your mother seemed to explain something to your sister but as you were away from them you did not hear well. Fareeha's face remained shocked for a moment, then she gently turned her head towards you.

Her eyes filled with tears, you wondered what your mother could say to your sister so she would begin to cry. You slowly approached her with a hand on her shoulder. "Why do you cry Fareeha?" "Why did you not tell that you had been brainwashed? This explains all."You just took your sister in your arms and you try to console her as much as possible. These tears slowly ended and you quietly waited in silence for your sister to calm down. Your mother had been away for a long time when your sister started from your embrace, she quickly wiped away those tears as she looked at you. "Now, you have to explain to me what did you do with Talon."

Requests are open!

-Astarlow