Imagine - How you met the Overwatch Ladies as a child

Request by: paultiteuf360 I hope it didn't bother you if I changed the form of the request

D.Va

You knew you were going to meet Hana since you went to a convention where your parents bought you tickets to meet the people you want, and the only one you wished to meet was Hana Song a.k.a D.Va. You were tightly holding your mother and dad hands. They didn't want to lose you and neither you wanted in a place so huge. You watched the scene where Hana should have been, but she couldn't be seen yet. There was her sponsors, the security and some other people you didn't recognize. Your parents were talking and it bored you to wait like this without doing something. You released their hands. You walked out of the crowd easily with your tiny body. You yawned as you rubbed your eyes with your hands. You were already starting to get tired but you stayed awake, you had to meet Hana. Like, she was your idol! You needed to see her in real life. You looked around you and you raised your head when a shadow passed near you. Your eyes widened when you realized who it was. You were left speechless. The two pink triangles on the cheeks, a bunny as a logo, that was Hana! You followed her until you could reach her, you grabbed her jacket and you gently pulled her jacket. Hana looked down when she felt something on her jacket. She made a sound like 'awww' when she saw you. She kneeled down to your level with a hand resting on your head. "How can I help you little cutie?" You blinked a few times before opening your mouth to say something. "I-I just wanted to meet y-you because I really like y-your work..." You shyly told to her, Hana laughed and she gave you a warm smile. "Thanks, I appreciate the compliment! It's always nice to meet my community." She declared to you. Hana wrote something on a paper and she gave it to you. "I have to go, I'm already late but it was nice to meet you little one." She finally added before stood up and leaving you. You held the paper tight with a big smile.

Tracer

You were in the streets of King's Row, your stuffed bear in one of your hand and the other was holding your mom's hand. Your mom needed to buy some things and you wanted to accompany her since you didn't like to be alone. You noticed a lot of people and Omnics walking through the streets, some of them seemed really busy and others quite scaring. You gripped tighter your stuffed bear and you stayed near your mom. You arrived at the shop and you waited for your mom at the entrance of the shop. You played with your bear and talked to it until a voice interrupted you in your game. You raised your head and saw a brunette woman in front of you. But unlike the others, you could see through her. It was almost like she was a ghost. "Hiya luv! Whaddya doin'?" The woman asked you and you remembered what your mom said to you about strangers but she seemed just so nice! "I'm talking with my friend! (Stuffed/Bear/Name)!" You showed your stuffed bear to the woman and she chuckled slightly. She sat on the ground in front of you, her legs crossed. "It's nice to meet ya luv, and your friend as well!" She told you with a big grin. You smiled as well and you were about to say something else but the woman started to glitch in a blue glow. You frowned and so did she. She sighed and she got up. "Guess it's time for me to leave ya luv, maybe I'll see ya soon." You thought for a moment before giving her your stuffed bear. "Not maybe, it's a promise and the next day, will you give me back my friend?" She giggled and she nodded. "I'll luv, I Lena Oxton promise you to give you back your friend." Lena hesitated to reach out her hand because even if you wanted to shook it, she'll get pass through. You didn't wait for her, you gave your bear in her left hand and you shook her right hand. To her big surprise, she could feel your hand. "Then, I (Y/n) (L/n) promise to do everything in my power to see you again." You grinned before Lena disappeared again. But this time, she truly felt happy after her accident.

Symmetra

Satya tried to know why people were hating Vishkar so much. For her, they were indeed making a better world. But the thing she didn't notice, it was that it had a price. Because of the recent events that happened in Rio de Janeiro, you didn't have a house anymore nor parents. You tried every day to survive in the new streets of your hometown. Vishkar changed so much in your life, you tried to forgive them but it was really hard. Your friends told you should, they burnt your house and killed your parents. They didn't understand how you stay so calm against them. You sighed as you rubbed your eyes. It was almost night and you got tired but you couldn't sleep just in the middle of anywhere. You kept walking with your tiny body until you bumped into someone. "Excuse ma'am, don't see you." Satya looked down at you and she raised her brow. "Are you a child of the favela?" You quickly recognized her outfit, it was the same the Vishkar agents had! You slowly stepped back but Satya took your tiny hand. "Wait! I don't want to hurt you, I just wanna... know something." You looked at her eyes and she wasn't lying. You learnt this when you were even younger. It was a really useful trick. "Okay, gotta discuss somewhere else." Satya nodded and she didn't notice your friends hid in the shadow with sticks and rocks. You took her hand and you began to run fast. Satya easily followed you since she had longer legs than you. You ran for a long time until you didn't see your friends anymore. "So, what you want know?" You quietly asked her but breathless as well. "Why do you guys think Vishkar is bad?" You gritted your teeth and you started to tell her all the reasons. At the end, it was sunrise and you were super tired now. You could collapse on the ground at any moment. "Thanks for telling me. Let me help you." You were about to ask how but you fainted out before. You never thought you would talk so friendly with a Vishkar agent.

Requests are open!

-Astarlow