One-shot - Graffiti Tracer x Street artist!Reader - Surprising meeting

You were tagging the streets of King's Row every day because you could not find anything else to do with your day. And then it was not so bad to graffiti on the walls, get sued by the police and meet people who had the same interest as you. You were doing the same thing that every day, you carried your bag full of paint bombs and you went on a street where there were no tags on it. You put your bag on the floor and you took out your painting. You shook your first bomb of paint and sprayed your paint on the wall. You continued to do this for a while, you made sure to look at the wall to see how to move on your graffiti and get back to work. You stopped suddenly when you saw someone coming in the same street as you. You put your paint bombs in your bag and you were ready to leave at any time.

This person was approaching you quickly by teleporting from time to time. You thought it was bizarre but at the same time super cool to move like that, she left a blue drag behind her. The person was a woman with a gas mask, she was wearing a blue hoodie, a machine attached to her chest and her back with a legging filled with paint spots. You were sighing for relief and you were going out again with your paint bombs. "Hiya love, what are you doing?" You stayed focused on your tag but you smiled while going to someone to keep you company. You were not going to stop you from answering that woman. You wiped your sweat on your forehead and you put down all your paint bombs.

"I was making a tag, the streets of King's Row are too bland and they have no colour on it. So I spend my days making my drawings on the walls of King's Row." "Your drawin' is really beautiful love! Can I help you?" "Of course! Help is always needed."The woman helped you to fill your tag with these bombs of paint that she was carrying. With two, you finished the graffiti much faster than you thought. You put away your paint bombs and the woman took off her mask. "It was really fun to draw with someone else. Also, I'm Lena Oxton but you can call me Tracer love." "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) but most of the people call me (N/n)."Lena gave you a kiss on the forehead, she put on her mask and ran away and you were just shocked. "I'll see you around (Y/n)!"

She screamed and she disappeared from your sight, you patted the place where she had kissed you and you blushed. You put your bag on your back and you left the street but just before you put your two pseudonyms next to the tag. You had just finished your signature and the sirens of the police rang. You smiled and you ran to go home by escaping the police as usual. But this time your thoughts remained on a certain person.

Requests are open!

-Astarlow