Imagine - Overwatch Ladies comfort you after a bad new

Mei
You were blowing on your hands to warm them up. Contrary to what people might think, temperatures in China during the winter could very well fall below -10 °c. You looked at the sky, the snow fell on the ground, and snowflakes fell on your head. You watched people passing the streets with smiles on their lips, joy was seen on their faces. You were sitting on the snow, bringing your knees to your face and burying your head in them. You sighed as you thought of the news you had just had. You cried silently, not noticing that a person was coming behind you. You felt their presence once the person put one of their hand on your shoulder. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" You recognised the voice of Mei right away. You wore a very small smile on your sad face. "M- my sister j- just d- died today..." You trembled even more and cried even more. Mei wrapped her arms around you, she put her head on your shoulder. "I'm sorry for you (Y/n) but come inside. It's cold outside." You turned your head towards her, she wiped your tears with her glove. "W- what about you M-Mei?" "I'm more worried about you than me." "F- for the moment, I d- do not feel cold. You s- should go back i- inside." Mei sat right beside you, always her head on your shoulder and an arm around you. "Then I'll stay with you, I can not leave you alone." "Thank you, Mei. This is really helpful."

Tracer
You had a call from your brother earlier in the day, he had told you a news that shocked you. So you were in your room, your head lay on your arms and your arms on your desk. You closed your eyes and cried in your arms. You thought of all the good times you had spent with your sister. You remembered your childhood when your sister had supported you during your hard moments. Somebody's footsteps sounded behind you, you did not turn your head but you knew very well that there was only Lena who could unwind in the room without knocking at the door. "Hey (Y/n) we're gonna do some- Luv are you upset?" You turned your head towards her and you smiled at Lena. She lit the lights in the room and she saw your crying tears streaming down your cheeks. She was approaching you, she looked worried about you. She cuddled hard enough for you to feel love but not strong enough to hurt you. You wrapped your arms around her right after crying on her shoulder. "What's going on luv? Do you want to talk about it?" You did not answer but you squeezed Lena a little harder for her to understand your message. She smiled a little bit and she looked down at you. "I understand luv. We can stay as long as you want." "Thanks, Lena. It's really helping me."

Mercy
When you locked yourself in your room, Angela knew the cause. She received the call first and she answered at your place since you were not present at the moment. Angela does not tell you until she has met you in the corridors. You were so surprised by the news that you had dropped your documents on the floor and you were not thinking about anything for a moment. You were preparing to pick up your papers but Angela picked them up for you. You apologised to her and you ran to your room. Angela sighed and she went to her office to put down your documents. Angela called Ana and put your documents on her desk. "Hello Ana, can you cancel all of my appointments for today?" "It's about the call you get, isn't it?" "It's more about (Y/n), but yes." Ana hummed and Angela went to your room. She found you on your bed, your head in a cushion. Angela landed on the edge of the bed, her hand on your shoulder. You glanced quickly at Angela and then you plunged your head back into the cushion. But even with this little glance, she had noticed how your eyes had turned red. "You surely do not want to talk about it, right?" "Yes." Your throat was dry and your voice rocks. "Don't worry Liebling, I have all the day for you." "Thank you, Angela. I appreciate."

D.Va
Hana was streaming in her room as usual, but you on the other hand were in the rooftop of the base. You watched the stars in the night sky, thinking that where your sister was she could see you now and she was along the stars now. You commenced to cry but you wiped your tears with your sleeve. Your sister wouldn't you to cry and so does Hana. You got up from the place you had, you were about to leave but you heard footsteps behind you. You didn't turn your head, you didn't want the person to see your sadness but you gulped when you heard the familiar voice of your girlfriend. "(Y/n)! You promised me you were playing some games with me, what are you doing here?" She demanded you while walking to your side. "A-ah, yes I forgot about that. S-sorry Hana." You whispered with a sad tone. Hana raised her brows. She faced you and she looked at you in your eyes. She frowned when she noticed your sadness. She slowly wrapped her arms around you. "Bad news huh?" You hid your face in the crook of the neck of Hana and you nodded, tears coming back in your eyes. Hana gave you a small kiss on your forehead. "Well, doesn't mean you can't play games with me plus I'm sure it'll help you to feel better. I promise I won't stream it. Now come on! We lost already so many time." Hana told you and she grabbed your hand. She rushed to her room with you, holding your hand to remind you that you weren't alone. You smiled a bit seeing her excited and happy attitude.

Requests are open!

-Astarlow