One-shot - Pharah x Fem!Reader - After the storm

Request by: venoms-daughter-blog on Tumblr

venoms-daughter-blog asked: Hello there, hope you're having a good day. I would like to see Pharah and f reader making up after an argument. Thank you. Have a nice day.

There wasn't a quarrel often between Fareeha and you. But you had to admit, when it was, it was painful for both of you no matter who started the argument. Even if Fareeha kept her stern face, you knew your words hurt her. You were sorry but during the argument, you were blinded by your sudden anger. When you had nothing to say anymore, you exited your home for a walk. You found it wasn't a good idea to stay after an argument in the same place. Both of you had to calm down a bit.

Fareeha, on the other hands, decided to go back in the base. It was just 1 hour away from your house. It relaxed her, even though it was what started the argument. When she reached it, Jesse called her as he didn't expect her to come so soon.

"Hey 'Reeha, aren't ya with your girlfriend?" He lit up his cigar as he watched Fareeha with the corner of his eyes. Fareeha groaned as she passed over Jesse.

"I'm not in the mood Jesse," she informed him as she was walking toward her room but Jesse kept following her. He puffed out a cloud of smoke, chuckling a bit.

"I know, that's why I kee' followin' ya. What happened to put ya in a state like this?" He glanced at her, Fareeha rolling her eyes. Then she decided to go to the training room instead of her room.

"You beat me I'll explain, I win you pay me dinner."

You sat down on a bench while wiping your tears away with your sleeves. You took deep breaths before sighing. You sourly regretted to have had an argument with your lover, especially the days where Overwatch offered her a break, but it was too late. You got up to go to your favourite café that was still open late in the evening.

You entered it, it was quiet but there was still a pleasant ambient noise. You sat down at your favourite place with Fareeha, just this time, Fareeha wasn't in front of you. A waitress came with a pad and a pen to write down your command.

"What will it be this time Ms.(L/n)," You looked up at Wendy. She was one of the only Omnic waitress here, you had to admit though, there wasn't a lot of people working here since it was a small café but it was pleasant to see her.

"The usual please Wendy." you gave her a weak smile. She gave you a small nod then she disappeared from your sight to do your order. You closed your eyes as you sighed a bit. You should go apologize to Fareeha. But you didn't have your phone and you weren't aware where Fareeha could be. Wendy came back with your favourite drink in a cup. You were about to pick the money to pay her but she stopped you.

"It's on the house, you seem to have had a bad day," she explained. You got up and you hugged her. She hugged you back for a moment before leaving you to serve other clients. You grabbed your drink, leaving the café shop to head to the park. It was your favourite place after home. It's where Fareeha and you spent time when you wished for something calm. You walked through it, heading to the bench where you always sat down at. To your surprise, there was someone this late at night. And for your own relief, it was Fareeha.

Fareeha had won the fight against Jesse, but she decided it was better for both of them if she just thought about the whole situation alone. She was stubborn, but it wasn't a reason for her to not believe she was wrong sometimes too.

You stood for a moment awkwardly before stepping toward her. You looked at her and you noticed she was in deep thoughts since she didn't see you yet.

"Is this seat taken?" You demanded with a slightly shy smile. Fareeha looked up surprised, but she regained a straight face for a moment, moving a bit to the side to let you the place.

"No, but I guess now it is." You sat down while looking at the scenery. Fareeha observed your face, it seems peaceful after what you had hours ago.

"Remember the first time we met? It was right there, and then you asked me on a date out of the blue," you whispered while sipping a bit of your drink. Fareeha let a little chuckle, she hadn't much experience when it comes to love. It improved, but the first time she saw you she just didn't want the opportunity to pass.

"And our first date happened to be here too, yeah, maybe we should do something like that again." You gave a little nod, opening your eyes and looking at Fareeha.

"I'm sorry for earlier, I should have understood your job meant a lot for you." You smiled at her and she watched for a moment silently.

"It does, but I should have been aware of your doubts and that sometimes, yes, I can be stubborn." She smiled back, that was the moment both of you appreciate. You all did mistakes, but to forgive was a part of a relation.

"Can I hug you?" She demanded as you chuckled softly.

"Only if I can kiss you," you replied. You two grinned as you leaned toward Fareeha for both a hug and a well-deserved kiss. Fareeha easily lifted you as she wrapped her arms around your waist. You let a little surprise yelp.

"I love you," she whispered softly with the gentlest smile.

"Love you more," you told her with the same amount of love in your eyes and voice.

Check out the chapter that'll tell you if you can request or not to see if they're open or not, please it'll only take you a few moments to do so

-Astarlow