One-shot - Graffiti Tracer x Street Artist!Reader - Surprising meeting Part 2

Do you remember when I told you that when you were doing graffiti, you were often prosecuted by the police? Well, you had to believe that your luck had left you and you were caught by police. More precisely, they had to fall asleep to catch you. So you were waiting in a cell with handcuffs. To your big surprise, you always wore your gas mask that masks your face and the police still did not take it away. Well, you did not really complain, you were even aware of having it. But just looking at the walls of the cell, it made you uncomfortable that there was no colour on those walls. You sighed while waiting for your verdicts to be pronounced. But your thoughts focus of course on a specific person.

Ever since you met Lena Oxton, you did not spend a single day without thinking of her. You came back to reality when you heard the furious cries of the policemen, you saw them running after a big shadow and a smaller one with a blue hoodie. 'Some crazy people I guess.' You paid no more attention to it until these shadows were directed towards you. You got up from your seat always with your handcuffs but it did not bother you more than that. When the shadow with the blue hoodie approached you, you immediately recognised Lena. You wanted to say something, but Lena opened the cell by taking your wrist. She was running with you now and the big shadow beside her. She loosened your handcuffs and looked at you.

"I thought you were smarter than that love!" You laughed and you kept running and avoiding as many policemen as possible. "I was born idiot, I don't think I am smart!" You were running with her and you noticed that the shadow was none other than Winston. You knew him well because most of your paint bombs you received from Winston. You were leaving the Commissariat and you noticed the night had already fallen. "Thanks, Winston I'll see you later 'kay love?" "It's not a problem Lena." Winston left quietly as if nothing had happened, you looked at Lena and you saw that she no longer wore her mask, you also removed your mask by laying it on the floor.

She was a few inches from you, you knew very well what she wanted to do but you did not want to be the person caught by surprise. You wrapped an arm around her chest and put your lips on hers. You took off your lips from those of Lena and you could see her bewilderment, you giggled and smiled at the same time. "W- What was that (Y/n)?" "That's how I show you how much I love you Lena." She smiled herself and she kissed you again, putting her arms around your neck. She stepped a few inches away from you to let you breathe and she put her forehead against yours while whispering to you. "I love you too (Y/n)."

Requests are open!

-Astarlow