Part 9

Angelica calls the Hamilton house hold to leave them know she needed time by herself and that the was staying at a hotel and the she was safe. No one answered the phone so she just left a message knowing that Eliza would eventually see it.
While on her way back up to the room she slept in Thomas woke up. They just looked at eachother. Angelica spoke up and told Thomas what she has said to Eliza. He offered for her to stay the day since he had the day off. She gladly accepted.
They both went downstairs and cooked up some breakfast and while just talking.
***
They finished breakfast and washed the dishes, they went upstairs to go get ready for the day but then Angelica realized that she didn't have any of her own clothing with her.
She goes to Thomas's room and knocks on the door, and gets no response, so she knocks again...and nothing. So, she opens the door and as she walks in Thomas walks out of his bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. They both blush a deep red. Angelica speaks up and says, "I don't have anything to wear, do you maybe have something that I could wear for the day?" He responds," my sister left this sundress thing the last time she was here, it's in my closet." He goes to get it and hands it to Angie. She thanks him and walks to her room and takes a shower and gets ready. She puts on the dress and it fits her. She walks down stairs and lays on the couch and ends up falling asleep.
Thomas walks down the stairs and sees Angelica. He smiled and put a blanket over her. He sits next to her and takes out his book and starts reading.
***
It's now dinner time. Thomas cooks while Angelica watches. They simply enjoy eachothers company for the rest of the night.
They both get really tired so they clean up and head upstairs. As Angelica is walking to her room Thomas says, " why don't you sleep in my bed.?" Angelica smiles and says," Thomas, darling, what if Alexander finds out, he would kill me and YOU if he found out we slept in the same bed!?!?" He replies, " Angie, he is too busy with all of his work, i doubt he will find out, now come on." As he says that last part he makes his way over to Angie and grabs her hands and looks at her eyes while smiling the whole time. She looks back at him and kisses him. He picks her up and heads to his room.
---
A\N
CLIFF HANGER!!

OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG!
1K VIEWS!!?!?! guys, thanks for reading this!
i hope you enjoy i have another chapter in the works!
love you babes 💛💛💛
AND IM SEEING HAMILTON NEXT MONTH!!!
sorry for the filler chapter, i just really wanted to get something out there for yall! I promise the story will
get really good!