Part 14

She opens the door to see Alexander lying lifeless on the floor and Jefferson barely breathing the corner. She runs over to Jefferson to see what his condition is. When she reaches him he says just above a whisper, "go to alexander, he's still alive." She looks at Thomas in the eyes, she examines all the cuts and bruises lining his face. She checks his pulse and it's just barley there. She doesn't know what to do. She looks over at Jefferson again and she can't tell he is barley hanging on to life. It feels to her as if she has to make a decision on who to save. She knows she needs to try and save them both. She thinks for a second and knows that it's only a matter of time before one or even both of them die. She sees that the dress she had on had a thick strap wrapped around it. She also sees alexander's huge gash on his head. She rips it off the dress and wraps it around his head to help slow the bleeding. She then heads over the Thomas. He has lost tons of blood. She uses rips the pant leg off of him and wraps that around his waist to help stop his bleeding. She's done this before and it's been because of Charles and Samuel. It makes her sad that she's dragged Alex and Thomas into this mess. She still doesn't know where she is so decides to leave them and look around quick and quiet. She makes sure they are both still alive and they are but she knows that if she doesn't get help soon they won't be. She runs down the hallway and notices music coming from above her. She also started smelling food. It clicks in her head. She remembers that Charles dad owns a restaurant and Charles had worked there. She looks for stairs so she can go get help. She find a door but it's lock and has a sign on it saying, "Good Luck". Her face drains. She looks around but nobody is there and anywhere. Angelica looks at the door and backs away.
She then fins a brick. She throws it at the window and breaks the handle. She then kicks the door open and she can tell she's injured her foot. She tries getting up the stairs but knows that her foot is gonna give out very soon. She pushed through it and gets to another door and this one is open. But it's an empty bar. With all the blinds closed. She manages to get to the door leading outside. She opens the door and can't believe what she sees.