Part 11

*As she is walking down the starts Alexander walks in the door*

He stands there with wide eyes. Staring at her. Not blinking. Nothing.
She thinks on what to do....she can't think of anything....so she tries to walk past him and leave without saying a word but just as she is brushing past him he grabs her arm and pulls her back in. She knew she wouldn't win the fight so she let him pull her in.

While all of this was happening Jefferson just stood there. He himself didn't know what to do. He knew that Alexander has become super protective over Angelica since the whole John thing. (her ex-husband NOT LAURENS). He didn't want her getting hurt again like that. He knew that Alexander could explode right now. That's what he was expecting to happen and Thomas was ready for what came next.

It seemed like everything was in slow motion. That time slowed down to where you could feel the earth move.  

Alexander had asked for an explanation. Thomas and Angelica looked at eachother, not knowing what to say. He asked again with his voice raised, with a tone of anger. He then look at Thomas and walked over to him. With anger in his eyes. Just as he raised his fist to punch him...three men rushed in to house, they where strong and built. They each put bags over Thomas, Alexander and Angelica's head pulling them out of the house and into a van.
Alexander was pleading for mercy saying hat him give them however much they wanted. Thomas just wanted Angelica to be okay. He tried with all this strength to break free from the grasp but couldn't. For Angelica, she knew who this was. She had dealt with them before. She wasn't allowed to tell anyone or else they would kill Eliza. She knew these men wanted revenge on her. She broke the treaty they had made.