Part 12

She knew who they were.

Charles Lee and Samual Seabury.

These two men had tried to hurt Alexander and Phillip. Knowing that would hurt Eliza. These men hated Angelica. She had dated them both in highschool and collage. They both had used her. She broke up with them and they got angry. So they got together and set out to hurt her again years later.
[flashback]
{They once had tried to hurt them before. Charles and Samual went the the Hamilton household a while back thinking that they were home. But they weren't Angelica was the only one there. The Family was out on their Sunday drive that they do. Angie had seen two men walk up the the house looking for a window to come in. She quickly locked all windows and doors in the house to lessen their chances of getting in. They got into the one window that Angie had missed. Once in, they caught a glimpse of her running turning the corner into the kitchen. They split up and trap her in the kitchen. Angie screams because two hands were put on her body while two more covering her mouth. She knew who is was instantly. They asked where the family was. She said they were not home and she would do anything for them to leave and not hurt the Hamilton Family.
Charles said, "anything"
angie,"yes anything" adding, "i can give you money"
Samuel," we don't want your money." "keep your money"
Charles, " We want your back Ange, we miss having you"
She pleaded for anything else but they were two strong for her.
They had used her right there in the kitchen and left.

She woke up with all her clothes ripped of her body and lying on the floor. Once she was aware, she heard Alexander's car pull in the drive way. She ran upstairs in pain but was able to speed change into something of Eliza's. She couldn't tell anyone what had happened. Nobody needs to know...}
[back to real time]

The van had stopped moving. Jefferson and Alexander were drugged during the ride so they were asleep. She had no clue what was in store for her this time. Now they had Alexander and Jefferson. What were they thinking. of doing to them? All the thoughts raced through her head. During that, the van doors opened and a bright light shown through her blindfold. Before she knew it she was dragged out and standing.

—————————————
ENJOY THIS UPDATE
love you babes