❤️Chapter Six❤️

(Y/N)'s POV
It all happened so fast—our "intruders" attack us; my friends are pushed to the walls and the ground—until all who's left is me.

"I knew it! I knew you were here to steal from me!" our attacker—the Founder—says, striking some kind of martial arts pose, being followed in by Olivia and Axel, who are cornering my friends.

"Hey! Don't hurt them!" I say. "Can't we just, like, talk this out?"

"I'm not sure there's anything to talk about," she says. {I can't take her seriously when she's doing that little pose xD}

"See? They're here for the Eversource!" Axel says.

"Typical Order," Olivia scoffs.

"I was told you were kleptomaniacs, and here you are, ready to take the thing our City depends on to survive!" Founder says, getting out of her ridiculous pose.

"Well, now that you put it like that, I almost feel bad," Olivia, who apparently has snuck away from my friends—along with Axel—to the creeper spawn egg chest, says. "But, I'm afraid that the Eversource is ours." She pulls out an egg, tossing it up and catching it like a baseball.

"What? This is outrageous!" Founder exclaims, backing away.

"Olivia, Axel, please don't do this!" Jesse pleads. "What ever happened to the Olivia and Axel that I know?"

"What happened to the Jesse we know?" Axel asks. "I don't remember her rolling with such tools."

"She's right here, and they aren't tools!" Jesse says. "They're my friends, just like you two!"

Olivia looks almost ready to back down but quickly regains her powerful stance. "It's too late to apologize." She heaves the egg directly at us; the creeper explodes not even a second after it spawns.

I wish I could say that I make it out of the way in time, but that would be lying—and I only give the facts. I don't exactly know what's happening at this moment, but what I do know is, when it's over, I'm dangling off the edge of Sky City, my fingers digging into the dirt and grass.

"Aiden! Help me!"

"(Y/N)!" He stops fighting Olivia and rushes over to help me.

He grabs my hands, but I am way too terrified to blush. He hauls me back onto the solid ground. I subconsciously wrap my arms around him tightly, fairly close to tears.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Mm-mm," I mumble in a way of saying "no".

"Are you hurt?"

"Mm-mm," I repeat.

"Are you scared?"

"Mm-hm. . . ."

"It's okay, (Y/N). . . ."

I pull back, this time fully blushing, and sigh.

Everything is okay—well, as okay as it can be at this moment—until the Founder, who was fighting Olivia and Axel off, is pushed over the edge. I hoped that when Aiden saved me, I would stay away from the same fate—but I guess hope is for suckers. {I need to stop with the references.} Because, next thing you know, I, too, am sent over the edge—along with Aiden.

*~*~*~*

Aiden's POV
Poor (Y/N) is so terrified, she's crying. I don't know how long we'll be falling or if we'll even stop {or maybe you'll end up in a loop and pop back up to Sky City! Wait—wrong fandom.}, but I really hope it's not long. I don't want (Y/N) to have to suffer through this too long.