Chapter 4

Louis

I bolt up suddenly in bed to the sound of my mum screaming for me to wake up; I'm late for school, again. I drag myself out of bed and get myself looking slightly presentable. I put on some black skinny jeans, and my baggy grey jumper, feeling fairly satisfied with today's effort. I run downstairs, take a gulp of the coffee on the side and steal a bite of someone's jam toast. I quickly take my tablets, grab my keys and leave.

When I eventually arrive at school, I notice Zayn and Niall waiting for me in the carpark looking deeply engrossed in a conversation.

"Want a smoke?" Zayn says

"Cheers" I say as I take it.

"Hey, you know Gemma in our year? Gemma Styles? The fit one?" Niall says.

"Ohhh yeah" Zayn and I say almost in sync.

"Well" Niall continues with a wiggle of his eyebrows. "She's having a party tomorrow night. Her mums out for the weekend or something. Everyone's invited. Wanna come?"

"Yeah sounds good, you coming Louis?"

"You know I'll never say no to a party".  A night of getting fucked out of my face is just what I need right now.

School couldn't drag anymore if it tried. Each lesson felt longer than the last. I've only been shouted at 3 times today so at least its kind of been a good day. My plan for each lesson has just been to put my headphones in and zone out and luckily the teachers don't seem to mind as at least I'm not causing trouble. Niall hasn't stopped talking about this house party all day, he's so excited because he's got the biggest crush on Gemma and thinks tonight's going to be the night that she actually acknowledges his existence. This kid never fails to crack me up.
It's lunch now so me and the boys are sat in the school canteen at our usual table. I'm picking at some chicken thing that tastes like burnt cardboard.

"You gonna eat that?" Niall asks as he demolishes yet another packet of cheese and onion crisps.

"It tastes like shit but you can have it if you want mate" I slide my plate across the table to him.

"So I'll pick you guys up around 10 and we'll go. You can stay the night at mine if you don't want to go home drunk" Liam announces like the sensible member of the group that he's always been.

"So what's the game plan Niall?" I ask jokingly.

"What do you mean?" He replies with a mouth full of chicken. This boy loves his food.

"Gemma?" Zayn adds, nudging him.

"Well as soon as she sees this blonde beauty -" we interrupt him with laughter as he runs his hands down his hips wiggling side to side and pouting. "She'll suddenly realise how truly irresistible I am and she'll come begging to talk to me" he finishes with a wink.

"Yeah good luck with that tonight boy" Zayn replies.

"So what about you then Louis?" Niall asks between mouthfuls of food.

"What about me?" I shrug.

"You got your eye on anyone tonight? You've been keeping things pretty quiet recently" Liam adds.

"We'll see" I smile.

Harry

what the fuck Gemma? You can't just organise something like this without telling me! I angrily sign to Gemma the second our mum shuts the front, door leaving for the weekend.

Its going to be fun! This is a great way for us to both get to know people. Jay can come and some of your other mates if you want? You can also meet loads of people in my year