October...

Ah, October. Such an amazing month. Witches to wizards to emos to children all crazing over it. Zane was one of those witch-wizard-emo-children. Not many people knew it, but Zane actually loved Halloween.

...October 1st.

"HEY! Did you hear? A new girl is moving in across the street! She's said to be shy too! Ooh I'm so excited!!" Aphmau said, piggyback riding Aaron.

"Huh," Zane said, glancing over at the grey house just across from his. It had been for sale quite a while now.

"Cool! I can't wait to meet her!" Kawaii~Chan squealed happily.

"Same! She has excellent taste," Ghost said, stepping down from her balcony. "I love the grey color!"

Suddenly, a girl stepped out. She had black straight hair, icy green eyes, a vertically striped sweatshirt on, and a mask that matched the stripes, and a grimace on. She walked towards everyone.

"Ehem. Hello, my name is Zana. It is a... pleasure... to meet you."

Zane's eye(s) widened. This girl was exactly like him... in every way. Zane glanced at Kawaii~Chan who was just staring, a blank expression on her face. Aphmau, of course, stepped forward.

"Hi! I'm Aphmau, this is Aaron. We're fiancé's!! It's great to meet you!" She stepped forward and shook Zana's firm hand.

"A pleasure. Aphmau, you remind me of my best friend. Aphman. Interesting..." Zana said.

Zane had to speak. "Hi. I'm Zane. Nice to meet you."

"Wha?" the small visible amount of skin showing on Zana's face blushed bright red. "I-it's very nice to meet you! I... like your hair!"

"Th-ank you? Um... This is my girlfriend, Kawaii~Chan."

Zana's blush faltered. "Oh... I can change that," she quickly said.

"What now?" Zane asked.

"HI. I'm Zane's GIRLFRIEND. VERY NICE TO MEET YOU," Kawaii~Chan pushed in.

Zana rolled her eyes and shook Kawaii~Chan's hand, then walked away into her house.

Strange... Zane thought as he turned and walked into his own house with Nana.

AND THEY MADE BABEHS XD

Alright guys, so here's the deal. I've been experiencing a huge lack in motivation lately, so I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much. I'm always still here and I won't abandon you, so just be patient. You already have been and you're so sweet for that, so ILY. Byeee~~