SEAWEED BRAIN

Percy's back slid against the door. The constant rapping on the door from the other side was giving him a headache. He needed to be alone, alone from her. She was the reason he was in fits. She was the cause behind all his undoing. It was her fault.

                "Percy please," she cried from the other side of the door, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I swear!"

                 He tried to shut her out. But her words kept echoing in his ears. She kept saying how sorry she was, like it was an accident. It wasn't an accident. She did it to hurt him, only to hurt him.

                 Her fists pounded  against his cabin door, making it rattle and shake. She sure packed a punch even though it was just being taken out on his door. Annabeth called out different nonsense, hoping something  would lure Percy out of his solitude.

                "Percy, can we please talk this out?" Annabeth asked, "Like adults? You're being childish about this entire situation."

                 That was it, that was the line that caused Percy to snap. He whipped open his door anger clearly  visible on his face. His eyes dark with rage.

                 "Childish, Annabeth? You're really gonna stoop that low to calling me childish!" Percy shouted. "You cheated Annabeth! You cheated! And you are standing here calling me childish, like it was my fault?"

                  "Gods of Olympus, Percy!" Annabeth cried out in frustration, "It was just Monopoly!"

    💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Did not see that coming did you?
I haven't written this, I found this on Pinterest, but it's technically from Tumblr. So don't curse me!

Also,

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY PERCYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!💙💙💙💙

Toodles!💙