Quarantine Diaries III

Dear Diary,

It's day 989274 of the pandemic. That number may be an exaggeration or it might even be the truth. Who's keeping track anymore??

I have to take my first vaccine shot tomorrow. You'd think a man who's been stabbed and slashed at multiple times, wouldn't be afraid of the tiny poke of a needle. Don't tell Annabeth but I'm definitely terrified. Still gonna take the vaccine though, have to do my part against covid. I swear if another wave of covid comes by I'm gonna pull out my hair. Please just get it over with quickly.

23rd December, 2021

Wow the pandemic really got to me huh, can't believed I referred to this journal as dear diary. Ignoring the fact that I haven't updated said journal in months. Not that there was anything important to say at all.

Nevermind all that, MERRY CHRYSLER in advance!

We spent the entire morning today decorating the appartment. Shouldn't have taken us that long but I wanted to put on a fashion show with the decor.

Also went holiday shopping with Annabeth to buy gifts for everyone.  Somehow managed to sneak away to buy Annabeth a present. I passed a store and saw a christmas sweater on display, the ugliest one I've ever seen. I knew it was perfect for her. It was available in my size too so obviously I got us a matching set along with a pair of fuzzy socks :D

Now, now I'm not mean enough to only get her a gag gift. I bought her the first deluxe edition of Beserk. It's been out of stock for months now. I know how badly she wanted it. Ahhh can hardly wait to see her reaction when it's delivered tomorrow. 10/10 very fun but I am so close to being broke right now.

Anyway gotta run we're gonna go to the park and make snow angels and an Olaf with Estelle.

2nd January, 2022.

HAPPY NEW YEAR? Annabeth and I had the best New Year's Eve together. Couldn't go celebrate with family because there's a new covid in town, but it was still pretty fun. We baked a cake, (that I didn't burn this time) ate pizza, drank wine and danced all night long. Only stopped to sneak onto the roof of our apartment building to watch the fireworks.

Oh and we also tried our hand at karoke. I sounded so godsdam awful Annabeth got a catch in her side laughing at me. She hasn't stopped teasing me about it since. At random moments of the day, she grabs the closest thing to a mic and drawls out a pretty accurate copy of my rendition of "OooOoOOOOOo baby I love your way, everyday"

Gods I love that girl so much.

____

hi, kinda late with holiday cheer vibe cause this was in my drafts for far too long.

writing these quarantine diary entries was really fun but I think I've run outta ideas

happy late new year tho :D

(art by windbyfire on ig)