'Date'?

*Raegan's POV*

I opened my eyes and immediately smiled. Today was the day I was going to be hanging with Justin and showing him around Maryland. I was so excited.

As soon as I sat up, I ran over to the bathroom and took a shower. Once I was done and all dried off, I went to get dressed.

I put on my black binder and flattened it down with my hands. I decided to wear my black joggers and I paired it with a black and blue sleeveless tank top and my white vans.

As I ran my fingers through my hair to fix it I got a notification on my phone and checked it, it was Justin.

(J-Justin R-Raegan)

J-morning rae😊

R-morning jay,💕what time should I come pick you up?

J-hmm.. well I'm ready so any time works.

R-well how about 15 minutes? I'll come over and get you then we can go.

J-Okay! That's fine with me. See you then

R-okay!

(End of convo)

*Justin's POV*

I put down my phone and smiled as I continued to do my hair.

I was looking really masculine today which made me happy. I was wearing my gray half binder with my galaxy tank top and some black shorts. I decided to put on a flat brimmed hat as well.

I smiled and made sure that I had everything as I walked into the kitchen and looked to my dad. "Good Morning dad." I said as he looked back to me. I took a sip of my water "Good morning Justin. Looks like your ready for your date with Raegan" he said as I spit it out and gave him a stare "what did you say?"

My dad started hysterically laughing "Justin I didn't mean like go on a date type of date. Calm down, I just meant that you planned it so it's a date." He said as I took a deep breath "okay good..." I shook my head. Still in shock.

I would never go on a date with a boy... right?

I mean.. I'm not gay. No not at all, just cause I think that guys can be really hot and I wouldn't mind holding their hands and cuddling with them, maybe kissing them or more... oh crap I might be gay.

Anyways...

I heard a ring at the door bell as I grabbed my phone and said good bye to my dad "bye Justin, have fun" he said as I smiled to him.

I walked to the door and opened it, there stood raegan smiling at me "hey! You ready?" He asked as I nodded and we walked out to his car.

Once we got in and he started driving, I looked out the windows and watched us pass each tree or each street sign. Raegan smiled at me as I looked over to him. "So, where are you taking me?" I asked as he shrugged "I guess that's for me to know and for you to find out now isn't it?" I started laughing as I rolled my eyes.

We drove for a while until finally we arrived at a mall and he looked over to me "first stop is the mall. It's defiantly not as cool as the mall of America that you have in Minnesota but it's still a pretty cool mall so I wanted to show you" he said as I nodded with a smile.

I usually don't smile this much it's weird, when I'm with him I smile so much.

We walked in and started walking around, cracking jokes and laughing at them, and just having a good time walking around.

I heard a few voices start whispering and giggling with each other as I was talking to raegan and then we got approached by a small group of people. "Uhm hi. We didkt want to bother you but we are all huge fans of both of you guys and wanted to know if we could take some pictures with you." A girl said as we looked to each other then to them and nodded with a smile "sure!"

After we took pictures with each of them I smiled "so how long have you guys been fans of ours?" Raegan asked them as one of the girls started to answer "I've been watching Justin and the Blake boys for 3 years. I've been a fan since the beginning." I smiled at her "that's so cool! I'm happy that I can meet one of my OG fans!" I said as raegan nodded.

Another girl said that she had been watch raegan for a year and a half and the rest told us they had been supporters for a while.

"Hey, do you guys maybe wanna make a musical.ly with us before you guys go?" I asked as they all nodded.

We all made the video together and then they said that they sadly had to go so we started to say our goodbyes.

*Raegan's POV*

As we said our goodbyes one of the girls came over to me and smiled "I have a quick question" she said as I nodded "ask away" she leaned in and came close to my ear as she started to whisper "are you and Justin a thing?" I giggled and whispered back

"not currently but between you and me, he's pretty hot and I would be lucky if I get to call him mine some day. But don't tell anyone."

She nodded with a smile as I winked at her and they all left.

Justin started laughing "I love meeting fans. It's so cool that I get to do something that impacts so many people's lives. It's amazing honestly. I love it so much and I'm so lucky" he said with a smile as I nodded. "Yea it's pretty amazing isn't it" he nodded back.

Once we were getting finished at the mall I heard a familiar voice call to me "hey! Raegan!" I turned around and saw jack and kale waving to me and walking over.

Justin stood next to me and smiled to them. Kale noticed me and smiled "wait. Aren't you Justin drew Blake? As in booty Blake and millions of fans over night!" He said to Justin as Justin giggled and nodded "yeah, that is me. Your kale and jack right?"

Kale and jack both nodded. Kale smirked to me "wait. Oh my god. Raegan must me ecstatic to be with you right now!" He said as I have him a look that said 'no please don't'

Justin tilted his head in confusion "what do you mean?"  He asked as kale smirked again "raegan literally has been following you for like ever! He had a crush on you for a while too, I wonder if he still does."

Justin looked shocked and he stared to blush as he giggled. I got really annoyed and angry, I forced a fake laugh "that's really funny." I said to kale as I turned to Justin "we should probably get going." I said as he giggled again.

"How about we come with you and we all hang out somewhere together." Jack suggested as kale nodded. I turned to Justin "only if you want to" I said as he shrugged with a smile "why not, it could be a lot of fun!"

I nodded. I guess my plans for later were gonna have to change and include kale and jack too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Remember to vote and comment!

Love you guys❤️❤️❤️